What is the best height protocol for plates fused infinite budget?

They are not permanent height gains but I’m mirin your PE story. Most people lie about their gains “I gained 1 inch in 1 year or I gained 1 inch in 6 months” but the truth is it takes a lot longer than everyone says it does
Thanks a lot man.
You seem to have a high IQ.
Thus, I found something interesting you might also enjoy:

Check the first two stories "Random" and "Progress".
Basically, it is exactly the same as it is with collagen and the penis.
I am now 95% sure it is possible.
The only caveat is the guy Tyler wrote on his youtube channel
"I’m testing on the best ways as I estimate that I gained like .25” per year which is slow. Trying to find a way to make it faster. I will be doing additional videos."
He has gained 1.5 inches in about 14 years total.

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern
Nigga being crippled for a year seems worth it to u ?
he is 5'5 its worth it, he would atleast be average height, but with 2 surgeries he would be considered "tall" with around 5'10"

he is 5'5 its worth it, he would atleast be average height, but with 2 surgeries he would be considered "tall" with around 5'10"
5”10 tall lmaoo 6”0 is average in the western world keep coping

you can still fraud to be 6'0 when youa re 5'10 and yes, i will keep coping jfl :feelsuhh:

6 foot would be considered tall, 5'10 is average. Even when height statistics were separated on race young white men were 5'10 on average which is like 1 inch above young black men. RIP to young Asians though 5'7 on average :lul:

6 foot would be considered tall, 5'10 is average. Even when height statistics were separated on race young white men were 5'10 on average which is like 1 inch above young black men. RIP to young Asians though 5'7 on average :lul:
5'11 for young men

There´s quite anecdotal evidence in a height spanish forum about growing in your 20's using glucosamine sulfate+inversion
table. That's the main thing they do. They complement it with yoga stretches, sprints, jogging and basketball jumps. They claim the gains are permanent. I'll send you a PM with the method and the forum so you can take a look.
Yo could you dm it to me too👀

As far as I know, there are no ways to get truly taller once you're done. Lifts, insoles, etc. LL is the only method. I haven't heard of anyting on the way, but I also don't look into it at all. I'd like to be taller, but I somehow made 5'10 despite a 4'11 mother and 5'8 father, so I won't push my luck. 5'5 is tough my friend, best of luck to you if you go through with the LL. If you do decide to go through with the procedure, don't let anyone give you shit for it. It might take a while to get the funds for it, but you've got plenty of time.
How old and what were you eating while growing?

I am not so sure about that.
For all my life I believed penis length increase is not possible.
Yet, with extreme effort, dedication and 4+ years I have seen 100% credible results.
I even lengthened myself a bit, 0.5cm only, but a noticeable difference. I don't need cock length, but height increase would be great.
It makes theoretical sense to train and supplement the training.
E.g. inversion table and other exercises combined with height increasing supps.
It may take 1-2 years min to see results possibly, but that would be worth it to me if the gains are permanent.
How did you grow .5 cm?

There´s quite anecdotal evidence in a height spanish forum about growing in your 20's using glucosamine sulfate+inversion
table. That's the main thing they do. They complement it with yoga stretches, sprints, jogging and basketball jumps. They claim the gains are permanent. I'll send you a PM with the method and the forum so you can take a look.
pls pm me

Just for some context, im 5'5 done growing.
I made decent money atm but pretty soon I can see myself having an invite budget going into the 7 figures to spend on heightmaxing alone.

What should I pour my money into? My thoughts are limb lengthening combined with stemcells, or recovery peptides like bpc-157 or growth hormone.
The only person I've been able to find who may have the answer is "cybrog life" the limb lengthening youtube who covers limb lengthening fully.

Are there any alternatives? anything I should look into? anything new coming soon?
I would suggest something like igf injections if you got infinite budget, find some wacko doctors for your ass.