What is the best way to fix my subhuman allergic rhinitis

A

alphaChadpeasant911

Ascending
I had this shit since I was 12 when my parents decided to get 2 cats, it has lasted 10 years now. Caused me to mouthbreathe during puberty and now I have underdeveloped jaws and a deviated septum.
I feel like i'm not even a human. My nose has enlarged and become a deviated to the right side and my jaws are recessed and small and have a crossbite. I just have a cucked face overall.
Even if i got septophinoplasty and bimax (which i plan on doing) it will relapse if i don't fix the root cause, which is my allergies. I NEED to fix my allergies so I can breathe with my nose and stop mouthbreathing. Please giv advice if anyone on here also has allergies/rhinitis :feelswah:

• So Sad
Reactions: mortis
Allergies= cucked beyond repair, recessed, downward grown, death, pain, doom, loneliness, suicide.
Allergies are the biggest natural death sentence any living humanbwing can experience. It's nature way to humiliate weak genes.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iam good boy, mogstars, Maalik and 3 others
Allergies= cucked beyond repair, recessed, downward grown, death, pain, doom, loneliness, suicide.
Allergies are the biggest natural death sentence any living humanbwing can experience. It's nature way to humiliate weak genes.
Ikr but there has to be a way to fix it right
:feelsbadman:

Ikr but there has to be a way to fix it right
:feelsbadman:
Allergies have no cure unfortunately.
I believe there’s treatment though to have a less severe reaction but I’m not sure.

Allergies have no cure unfortunately.
I believe there’s treatment though to have a less severe reaction but I’m not sure.
I take antihistamines but they're slowly losing their effectiveness, have to take 2 zyrtecs to even breathe normally. I heard of immunotherapy but idk if thats cope or not

I take antihistamines but they're slowly losing their effectiveness, have to take 2 zyrtecs to even breathe normally. I heard of immunotherapy but idk if thats cope or not
I don’t think there’s immunotherapy for certain allergies like the one you described, and even if you did start treatment, it’s expensive af and a huge commitment.

A deviated septum will actually cause more frequent sinus infections. So probably worth fixing now.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
I too have chronic rhinitus and i also have big bulbous nose, narrow palate etc.

• +1
Reactions: alphaChadpeasant911
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
things that have helped my allergies
spamming 10k IU of d3 daily
ashwagandha (lower cortisol = less allergies for me)
Vitamin C
Nasal rinses

Otherwise you could maybe ask for allergy shots or just get rid of the cats jfl what kind of parents don't just sell the cats when they realize their kid is allergic

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and alphaChadpeasant911
things that have helped my allergies
spamming 10k IU of d3 daily
ashwagandha (lower cortisol = less allergies for me)
Vitamin C
Nasal rinses
Is that much vitamin D safe?

Otherwise you could maybe ask for allergy shots or just get rid of the cats jfl what kind of parents don't just sell the cats when they realize their kid is allergic
Yeah i thought about that but I feel bad giving away the cats cuz we had them for 10 years and i kinda like one of them, plus they are probably gonna die from old age in the next 3-4 years jfl. I just need a solution for the next 3-4 years to stop me from mouthbreathing, tbh i might just move out or live in a van or smth

yeah it fucked my mandible position up too. We rhinitiscels simply had no choice but to mouthbreathe. it's become so ingrained in my jaw (years after it cleared up) i still randomly catch my jaws opening up instinctively as i spent so many years in that subhuman facial posture jfl.

the malleability of our bones is very low post puberty, the best we can hope for is to prevent further deformation.

Though there was a study done on rats that showed moving their mandible forward, and fixing it in that position caused adaptations in the TMJ for that new position.

so Jutmaxxing might be legit but you would end up with a very shitty occlusion not to mention the social side effects:
Looksmaxiscope