what is the cause of deep smile line ?

L

louisboyard160793

Silver
i'm turning 30 and i noticed massive smile line on 1 side of my mouth ( massive one), what causes this? is this loss of fat? bad maxilla?
i don't want to do to the filler road, what is the solution? lifting?
does being really really skinny can cause them prematurely? thanks

When ur 30 its over either way (within dating), just live ur life and don't think about it.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Slob, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
deep throating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, louisboyard160793, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
It can be removed with surgery. Certainly at that age you have saved up some money to pay for surgeries, haven't you, old men?

nasolabial folds are usually just the result of the way your fat depositions are shaped rather than recession, almost all europeans have them, even as children.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
maybe try tretinoin but tbh, i dont know how well it works when it comes to reversing wrinkles

When ur 30 its over either way (within dating), just live ur life and don't think about it.
thanks man , but do you know the exact cause of smile lines? and i think i can still have few years to enjoy

It can be removed with surgery. Certainly at that age you have saved up some money to pay for surgeries, haven't you, old men?
yes indeed but which surgery exactly?

nasolabial folds are usually just the result of the way your fat depositions are shaped rather than recession, almost all europeans have them, even as children.
its more like deep smile lines , more on one side, i had them young but not as bad as now , where it looks really bad. i have lost a lot of weight , currently 63 kg for 188 cm and they appear way worst than 2 or 3 years ago

better pic would help us