What is the correlation between lifting and facial bones?

Feliezzx

Feliezzx

Final stage- hardmaxxing
bump, i have some doubts about this too

i think prominent brow ridge and high T are correlated but idk about the lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
nothing im basically gymmaxxxed but i have a nonexistent brow ridge its all genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AySab, blacksswordsman and Zeta
absolutely zero

bump, i have some doubts about this too

i think prominent brow ridge and high T are correlated but idk about the lower third.
Yup
Bump

if you have a good base already and a good bite heavy lifting could lead to some good masseter development depending on how much you tend to clench during lifting

this is similar in contact sports with mouthguard as well, prolongued periods of clenching often lead to more masseter attrophy during them

aside from that though wont really affect anything facially directly

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901 and Feliezzx
Well, if you start lifting early, while you're still your teen and growing, you might stimulate your body to produce more hormones and potentially it might help facial development too...

• +1
Reactions: AryanChadification
Well, if you start lifting early, while you're still your teen and growing, you might stimulate your body to produce more hormones and potentially it might help facial development too...
Yeah but would it work for 18/19 year olds?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Yeah but would it work for 18/19 year olds?
Maybe, it probably varies from person to person, the facial bones still develop until the mid 20s, you need to do it and you will find out.

No correlation unless u abuse steroids in which case the facial bones become more developed (as shown between me and my twin brother)

• Woah
Omg everyone has a different opinion ☠️

No correlation unless u abuse steroids in which case the facial bones become more developed (as shown between me and my twin brother)
Pm pics?

It's genetics. You need to have good androgen receptors with their sensitivity as well as the free T to help

Edit: Yes during puberty you can grow it but that's because many of us will be at a threshold for this, though real genetic outliers can extend this

Last edited:
I dont wnat pics online trust me the difference is drastic. Look at sam sulek (hes an example of somoene who took it too far). The reality being under the influence of androgens will thicken your facial bones, and vocal cords

• +1