What is the Difference between deep eyes and compact eyes

A

Adoniss

Iron
I watched many black pill youtube videos...from wheat waffles to chadify and some channels with low views count
I always see the same thing...if someone has deep set eyes he has nice orbitals and if he doesn't then always his orbitals aren't compact ...then what's the point in rating each criteria separately??
I think that this orbital rating is bs bcuz it's like taking points away from someone's eyes rating bcuz of his protruding eyes and then retaking points for the same problem which is the lack of bone support and calling it not having compact orbitals forgetting that if he had compact orbitals he would have deep set eyes automatically

I watched many black pill youtube videos...from wheat waffles to chadify and some channels with low views count
I always see the same thing...if someone has deep set eyes he has nice orbitals and if he doesn't then always his orbitals aren't compact ...then what's the point in rating each criteria separately??
I think that this orbital rating is bs bcuz it's like taking points away from someone's eyes rating bcuz of his protruding eyes and then retaking points for the same problem which is the lack of bone support and calling it not having compact orbitals forgetting that if he had compact orbitals he would have deep set eyes automatically
Up

Up

Up

Deep-set eyes mean your eyes are set deep within the skull (see pic related). Compact orbits means your your eye orbits are small and tightly/solidly together (your orbits get bigger as you age btw). Having both traits usually correlate with each other most of the time.
Man and Woman With Deep set Eyes

• +1
Reactions: Adoniss
Deep-set eyes mean your eyes are set deep within the skull (see pic related). Compact orbits means your your eye orbits are small and tightly/solidly together (your orbits get bigger as you age btw). Having both traits usually correlate with each other most of the time.
View attachment 2759936
The problem is if we take the pfl to pfh ratio into consideration we find people with large eye orbits who have nice pfl to pfh ratio so their eyes don't look rounded ...then why the separate rating of the eye orbital bones?

The problem is if we take the pfl to pfh ratio into consideration we find people with large eye orbits who have nice pfl to pfh ratio so their eyes don't look rounded ...then why the separate rating of the eye orbital bones?
You can have large or small orbits with long or short pfl. Orbital rims projection can vary between race and gender as well.

• +1
Reactions: Adoniss
Deep set non compact is cillian murphy
Deep set compact is opry