What is the equivalent form of height in women

nontfortheface

nontfortheface

Iron
Is it like ass and tits or just something else.

Is it like ass and tits or just something else.
breasts, if you put big breasts on agirl with smaller breasts she overall becomes more attractive, thats how height works. height itself doesnt do anything, height makes your whole face and body more attractive.using this logic if ur tall u can be facially uglier and still be as attractive as a short dude with better face

I see but honestly feels like girls value face over body. I have some tall friends who don't pull shit.
True, height is biggest cope known in humanity, Except dopamine from mogging other men, That is bliss

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Muscles on men provided not a manlet = ass on girls

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
True, height is biggest cope known in humanity, Except dopamine from mogging other men, That is bliss
women notice mogs within men and it's definitely not cope. However we can say that height is cope without the face unless ur 6'5 with huge shoulders

women notice mogs within men and it's definitely not cope. However we can say that height is cope without the face unless ur 6'5 with huge shoulders
Well I'm 6'3 in india, That's like 6'5 in the west, Huge shoulders? Idk sometimes I feel like I have massive shouldera especially when I wear oversized clothes, my untrained shoulder width is 20 inches, idk how good that is, Problem is I'm a fatfuck with bottom 10% skin