what is the ideal age to be right now in society

D

Deleted member 21077

Kraken
i am 27.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
65+ and own property, dead before society/the climate collapses.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Gonthar, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 9 others
wtf is this question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467 and beypazarisoda0
16-19

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, justinzayn, Deleted member 23231 and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, cmfanel, futuregigamogger and 3 others
Jfl if you believe in the climate change hoax
most climate change isn't the result of rising temperatures, it's from habitat loss.

if you modify an area for agriculture you've modified it's weather, the rain fall in the amazon isn't the result of it's location, it's the result of the trees, cut those down and it dries out, it's already doing that.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, WanderingBurro, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
18-22 probably. You can still ascend and have a good youth in front of you

niggas gonna lie about his age lmao

Does it matter bruh 😂 u gonna go back in time or something

early 20's

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
Mid 20's is the sweet spot for guys. You're starting to make some real money, so you can afford to invest in yourself and your appearance. You're also starting to become more mature and confident, which is always a plus. Plus, you're probably starting to make some headway in your career, which can give you a sense of accomplishment and status.

//zerotohero

26 onwards with money. LOL at thinking 20s is the best. Most people are piss poor and waste it doing stupid shit.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and GetShrekt
40 and over

Or

15 - 21

Personally I think men in their 30s can be the highest in smv.

If we are going based on looks alone then yeah sure early 20s is the peak.

Smv is definitely say mid 30s if you take care of yourself and build recourses.

I mean when you hit your 30s you are only going to be a bit of an older version of your youth depending how much you care of your appearance.

The only difference is that you will have more resources and more manly looking.

I'd highly recommend youth maxxing to retain a youthful appearance in 30s and build financial freedom. If you are a htn+ already, you can retain that into your 30s if you really take care of yourself. And then get any girl you want.

In terms of professional work setting and dating?

24-28 imo.

Younger than that you are looked as a fetus and not taken seriously.

Anything older, assuming you still don’t have your shit together, pretty rough, but if you are in a good state financially and physically it doesn’t get worse, only better imo.

In terms of professional work setting and dating?

24-28 imo.

Younger than that you are looked as a fetus and not taken seriously.

Anything older, assuming you still don’t have your shit together, pretty rough, but if you are in a good state financially and physically it doesn’t get worse, only better imo.
And most high quality women have low body counts so they will opt for long term. Looks isn't everything for attracting the high quality women.

Most high quality women thirst over those 30 year old, financially developed htn+.

if chad, any age, because you fuck jbs anyway.

if sub chad, best age is right before death

Men peak in their 65+.

So, I guess it's time to 65+maxx.

Personally I think men in their 30s can be the highest in smv.

If we are going based on looks alone then yeah sure early 20s is the peak.

Smv is definitely say mid 30s if you take care of yourself and build recourses.

I mean when you hit your 30s you are only going to be a bit of an older version of your youth depending how much you care of your appearance.

The only difference is that you will have more resources and more manly looking.

I'd highly recommend youth maxxing to retain a youthful appearance in 30s and build financial freedom. If you are a htn+ already, you can retain that into your 30s if you really take care of yourself. And then get any girl you want.
naw peak smv is 18-21

naw peak smv is 18-21
If we are talking solely based on looks I agree.

Unless if you manage to obtain money at a young age then 30+ will always be more desirable in terms of overall smv. 30 year olds can still look good if they youth max and keep to a healthy lifestyle. Obviously they won't look as good as their prime no matter what but they will compensate heavily if they have the resources which will take them into their peak.

If we are talking solely based on looks I agree.

Unless if you manage to obtain money at a young age then 30+ will always be more desirable in terms of overall smv. 30 year olds can still look good if they youth max and keep to a healthy lifestyle. Obviously they won't look as good as their prime no matter what but they will compensate heavily if they have the resources which will take them into their peak.
smv IS LOOKS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS!

Yikes ur a grown man who sits on an incel forum all day complaining about Indians. I hope I don’t turn out like you when I’m older
youll be much worse you gypsy!

Never born

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21077