What is the optimal age to start surgerymaxxing?

LuchsMaxxer

LuchsMaxxer

8 BSL 45"
At what age should you face be fully developed so you can start hardmaxxing?

As many users have pointet out, doing anything past your late twenties is basically useless, because you are way past youre prime, youre youth is gone and things like status and money start becoming more important.

Is is realistic to start at 21.5-22 years? I wanna be done by the time I turn 23 tbh.

before your mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_

As many users have pointet out, doing anything past your late twenties is basically useless, because you are way past youre prime, youre youth is gone and things like status and money start becoming more important.

Is is realistic to start at 21.5-22 years? I wanna be done by the time I turn 23 tbh.
I’m going to start when I’m 22. When I’ll be 25 I will be done

18 or 21 if you wanna slay fast then you can start rn but optimal age is 18 fr
Really? I'm actually 18 rn, is my skull fully developed? I still look young asf.

How old are you cuz it would be interesting to hear from older users if their face changed after 18.

Thats good.

What do you plan on doing?
not too much honestly I have a good base. I’m thinking about eyebrows transplant if minox doesn’t work, Hair transplant to lower my hairline, septoplasty only for breathing issues and then genio but I’m not sure
It’s like a softmaxx+

Hair transplant to lower my hairline
Is this legit?

I have a large forehead, so I briefly though about it, but I have naturally thick and full hair. Will it look natural?

As soon as u legally can get any

• +1
Reactions: PedroFavelinha
I’m pretty sure its perfectly safe to start doing shit like genio when you’re 18, maybe bimax when you’re a bit older tho

• +1
Reactions: LuchsMaxxer
Bella Hadid started at 14 yo

As soon as you can get a job.

Well depends, if youre looking to get something like implants or genios or bimax 21/22
If you're looking for something simpler like maybe an eyelid retraction or fat grafts, 18

It’s different for everyone. The best time is 2 years after your growth plates close. For most guys that would be 18, but if you’re a late bloomer it might be as late as 22.

Start with softmaxes and gyn at 14 then move to hard maxing at 18+ if the soft maxes dont work out

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
As young as you can.