What is the point of giving a shit when everything is pre-determined?

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Every single variable controlling your life (IQ, looks, race, gender) is determined at birth. IQ determines what social class you will be born into or make it into, looks determine how good your social life will be, race influences the first 2 because race heavily influences looks and IQ, and gender decides if you will be an incel/betabux/chad, or a foid.

There is just literally nothing you can do to massively influence the overall course of your life, at all. So why give a SHIT about the future? Or even hold yourself responsible for anything for that matter?

• +1
Reactions: RationalBrody, JovanD, sorrowfulsad and 2 others
iq and looks aren't completely pre-determined.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Yeah duuuuuude we're all just dust in the wind broooooo nothing matters lollll *hits blunt* bro just like....hahaha...nothing matter bro everything is what is broooooo dudeeeeee

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, looksmaxerilo, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Yeah duuuuuude we're all just dust in the wind broooooo nothing matters lollll *hits blunt* bro just like....hahaha...nothing matter bro everything is what is broooooo dudeeeeee

where's that "le death is the great equalizer of man" soy meme
also its funny because how much you give a shit can be self determined LOL!

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Nibba
where's that "le death is the great equalizer of man" soy meme
also its funny because how much you give a shit can be self determined LOL!
Lol! Reminder that OP is the same guy that claims that SJWs are more intelligent than right wingers

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 2 others
It is a struggle, for sure. I am white, but other than that, I have nothing going for me. That's how it feels. Some days it is hard to get out of bed.

Every single variable controlling your life (IQ, looks, race, gender) is determined at birth. IQ determines what social class you will be born into or make it into, looks determine how good your social life will be, race influences the first 2 because race heavily influences looks and IQ, and gender decides if you will be an incel/betabux/chad, or a foid.

There is just literally nothing you can do to massively influence the overall course of your life, at all. So why give a SHIT about the future? Or even hold yourself responsible for anything for that matter?
Grow up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yeah that’s the mindset that has resulted in me LDARing my life away.

> r/howtonotgiveafuck

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, androidcel and Deleted member 656

I agree that position in society is largely determined by "starting position" plus lots of things out of your control and generally society is much more rigid than people make it out to be these days...

But there is still room to do what you wanna do if you're determined enough.

As far as not holding your self responsible, it really doesn't matter if you do or don't, other people will hold you responsible regardless.

Because it's not.

Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, androidcel and Ritalincel
Because you're a fucking human. You still need happiness and purpose. It doesn't matter how irrational something is we need to pursue it because we have nothing else without it. LDAR is dumb because its just cognitive dissonance.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Cope,most people would be gl enough to have a gf if they grew up with the right guidance. (Jewing,working out,hgh,skincare,ntmaxxing.)

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo and androidcel
Race pre-determined? Yeah I heard there’s a chance you are born black even if both your parents are white.

its a lot harder to not give a shit about anything than you think, you are fighting your biological instincts

• +1
Reactions: androidcel