what is the reason to ethnics wanting a white woman?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
why?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger, shieldzz and Deleted member 27066
This has got to be the most water question in the history of .org

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, wishIwasSalludon, PrinceofDarkness and 7 others
the answer is.........

they're all goys who gives a shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Sushifart and justropemaxbro
Who would date their women?

• +1
Reactions: smoth
  • +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, aleksander, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
basically OP asking

what is the reason to ethnics wanting a good loking woman instead of a ugly one​

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625, smoth, Samsepioler and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: future_mogger
basically OP asking

what is the reason to ethnics wanting a good loking woman instead of a ugly one​

There are gl ethnic women, though?

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and future_mogger
its cuz their women dont want them

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, future_mogger, Samsepioler and 1 other person
I just want caucasian woman with blue eyes and light hair just like me

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
i dont see why it is a issue for ethnic men but not white men who want to race mix with every type of woman. Either way to answer your question its because they are faggots, everyone i know who wants a white woman is a freak

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 27066
i dont see why it is a issue for ethnic men but not white men who want to race mix with every type of woman. Either way to answer your question its because they are faggots, everyone i know who wants a white woman is a freak
I am not saying it's an issue jfl, I just want to see what and why is the obsession of ethnics with white women

Bro it’s not just ethnics I’m white and only white foid only (for wife at least)

• +1
Bro it’s not just ethnics I’m white and only white foid only (for wife at least)
i understand whites wanting whites but why do ethnics want white, i just want to know.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
I want a curly haired mulatto

• Love it
I don't generally go for white foids but I know how much it pisses off cumskins/SFcels so I indulge in it out of spite :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and justropemaxbro
sorry broski, I thought you were white when you said this.
I am caucasian. Therefore ethnic! I dont claim myself shite. Even tho i have green eyes

• JFL
I am an ethnic
bro wtf, I checked your profile, your white face is showing on one of the thread you posted. are you not white? wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
White women are usually more attractive on average.

• +1
White women are usually more attractive on average.
yeah. Unrelated but I found this while searching for an average white woman and asian woman face.
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and lookism
Only a specific type of white
Brown haired, green eyed, tan
I will just get a fair skinned Caucasoid ethnic girl and make her do surgeries to reach this

• Love it
unfortunately i am ethnic,

western society which is highly influential on the rest of the world,has dictated that white women are the most attractive group (majority of cases),
hence it is not too out of the box for an ethnic to find white women the most attractive

Last edited:
  • +1
unfortunately i am ethnic,

western society which is highly influention on the rest of the world,has dictated that white women are the most attractive group (majority of cases),
hence it is not too out of the box for an ethnic to find white women the most attractive
stop coping fucking faggot theres a reason why babies still find white people more attractive because ethnics look closer to unevolved humans they have recessed forehead and ogre browridge massive nose bimaxillary protrusion shit upper maxilla long mandible and lowtrust features and besides blue eyes is common in europe which is a rare feature, and rarity is seen as beautiful

• +1
Ethnic women go after white men as well. It’s not seen as delusional because for them it’s realistic jfl.

As for why they do it, on average if we are being realistic white women tend to be more attractive. Also a lot of self hate around skin colour

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, justropemaxbro and icon2125215
stop coping fucking faggot theres a reason why babies still find white people more attractive because ethnics look closer to unevolved humans
yea i agree with u there ig

stop coping fucking faggot theres a reason why babies still find white people more attractive because ethnics look closer to unevolved humans they have recessed forehead and ogre browridge massive nose bimaxillary protrusion shit upper maxilla long mandible and lowtrust features and besides blue eyes is common in europe which is a rare feature, and rarity is seen as beautiful
painfully true.

Ginger is rare and ginger is not beautiful. Green eyes are rarer than blue ones

• +1
Hahaha 😂

You cant even find a picture of a gl ethnic. Thats because they dont exist
bro I'm not going to give you 1 picture for you to say "nuh, looks mid" and I am also not going to waste time sending you multiple pics. there are alr posts on .org about them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 27066
Better genetics . If you are Indian you are literal trash genetics wise

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066