What is the safest solution to my hollow under eyes? [PICS Included]

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Ryldoo IS COPING, KLESUM and 1 other person
Pic 1; looking straight into cam
Pic 2: mirror selfie looking down, dont mind the illusion of PCT

I have under eye hollowness, and yes it is the bone not lack of sleep. it looks like 70% non existent with good sleep but its hard to maintain. Not sure if fillers, implants of fat grafting are right for me since all come with risks in this tricky area

• +1
Reactions: christian2710

or implants

I'm having very good results using Volufiline. You may want to try that first before you do anything more drastic.

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
infras and fat grafts would be the logical fix here no?

• +1
Reactions: tom69
infras and fat grafts would be the logical fix here no?
Fat grafts can go wrong and cause small lumps which will make anyone look like a herpes infested mf. But the results seem more permanent. Infras will need changing but it will depend on my natural aging so I guess in 20 years if they don’t have any other complication?

But with infras and fat grafting I’ll need to wait a couple years before I have that cash

I'm having very good results using Volufiline. You may want to try that first before you do anything more drastic.
What brand? Hopefuel

Does anyone know what eye shape I am?

you'll need infra implants 100%

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and WanderingBurro
Fat grafts can go wrong and cause small lumps which will make anyone look like a herpes infested mf. But the results seem more permanent. Infras will need changing but it will depend on my natural aging so I guess in 20 years if they don’t have any other complication?

But with infras and fat grafting I’ll need to wait a couple years before I have that cash
from what I understand theres 2 ways you can add fat under eyes, straight up injections (non surgical) or with bleph where they make incisions and actually get to the underlying fat pads (surgical). Fat graft with bleph is decent solution especially since its far far cheaper than custom infra's

you'll need infra implants 100%
would it be worth it in my case? Im not gonna do any other surgery in my eye area at all so if it doesnt help then fuck it

Infra implant

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Take a shotgun, put it in your mouth and pull the trigger on live