What is theoretically the BEST possible Heightmaxing stack? (Im desperate)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
What in theory is the best heightmaxing stack that could gain me multiple inches before my plates close?

Budget matters to an extent but i’m willing to spend a lot since i’m short asf.

hgh or death

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
What in theory is the best heightmaxing stack that could gain me multiple inches before my plates close?

Budget matters to an extent but i’m willing to spend a lot since i’m short asf.
Never skip genetics day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
my igf blood level?
High IGF-1 is actually what makes you taller. If your blasting HGH and it isn't converting to IGF-1 due to non-high protein intake, JFL.
Also, add raw milk or colostrum to the stack.

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
High IGF-1 is actually what makes you taller. If your blasting HGH and it isn't converting to IGF-1 due to non-high protein intake, JFL.
Also, add raw milk or colostrum to the stack.
I’m taking IGF-1 LR3 and HGH. Wondering if that’s good or if i should add other things like CJC or hexarelin

short as fuck equals average?

Tren with HGH increase IGF-1 significantly. So if you're really desperate, you now know what you need to do

Tren with HGH increase IGF-1 significantly. So if you're really desperate, you now know what you need to do
Doesn’t tren close growth plates tho?

Just be midget,man

drink some milk and sleep

mk all you need all of them basically do the same thing and unless you dgaf about permanent type 2 diabetes or dying of cancer then the more shit you take the faster you’ll have to end your cycle (unless you’re blessed or eat 0g of everything but protein and fat daily)

just do like 25mg mk677 and 2mg arimidex daily

Doesn’t tren close growth plates tho?
I dont THINK its confirmed whether androgens close growth plates. Gotta do research on that. On the other its well known that estrogen will close growth plates. Tren doesnt convert into estrogen unlike testosterone. But its very powerfull. For example the androgenic:anabolic rating of testosterone is 100:100 while the this rating for tren is 500:500. So its 5x .ore powerfull than testosterone. In all cases bro try to avoid tren at all costs. If you decide to hop on, for your case don't go higher than 100mg a week. Also you're going to need to stack a testosterone base with it. Watch vigorous steve videos about tren if you're interested to know how powerfull and potent this drug is, and how to use it safely. Once again i dont recommend using this shit bro fr.

• +1
I dont THINK its confirmed whether androgens close growth plates. Gotta do research on that. On the other its well known that estrogen will close growth plates. Tren doesnt convert into estrogen unlike testosterone. But its very powerfull. For example the androgenic:anabolic rating of testosterone is 100:100 while the this rating for tren is 500:500. So its 5x .ore powerfull than testosterone. In all cases bro try to avoid tren at all costs. If you decide to hop on, for your case don't go higher than 100mg a week. Also you're going to need to stack a testosterone base with it. Watch vigorous steve videos about tren if you're interested to know how powerfull and potent this drug is, and how to use it safely. Once again i dont recommend using this shit bro fr.
when you take the test base with tren it’s over when it converts to estrogen; plates closed in a month

so what would you recommend then, something safer for heightmaxing with very potent effects?

when you take the test base with tren it’s over when it converts to estrogen; plates closed in a month
No its a small base just to keep testosterone and estrogen at the lowest healthy range.

so what would you recommend then, something safer for heightmaxing with very potent effects?
Whats ur age, your height and how long have u been taking 10IU a day?

Whats ur age, your height and how long have u been taking 10IU a day?
I’m 17, 5’8”. (Not good, i’m aware) Been taking 10 IU hgh for only like a week, also been taking 100mcg IGF-1 LR3 for like 4 months.

I’m 17, 5’8”. (Not good, i’m aware) Been taking 10 IU hgh for only like a week, also been taking 100mcg IGF-1 LR3 for like 4 months.
Okay atleast you're still taller than most girls. Only solution for you now is to wait bro. Theoretically its possible for you to add anything between 1 to 3 inches. maybe more if ur lucky. But HGH just takes time to work. You're trying to grow your whole body in length, that takes time. I'd day keep doing the HGH for atleast 6 months and see if you've made any progress.

• +1
Okay atleast you're still taller than most girls. Only solution for you now is to wait bro. Theoretically its possible for you to add anything between 1 to 3 inches. maybe more if ur lucky. But HGH just takes time to work. You're trying to grow your whole body in length, that takes time. I'd day keep doing the HGH for atleast 6 months and see if you've made any progress.
Might sound like a retarted question, but if I increase the HGH dosage, will it make a difference? or is it diminishing returns at that point

Might sound like a retarted question, but if I increase the HGH dosage, will it make a difference? or is it diminishing returns at that point
this video explains it well but you will see only a little increase in igf 1 by increasing doseage as 10ius is already a good dose

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin and 5incher
Tren does not make your HGH more effective, and will actually lead to serum low IGF-1 levels. But, Tren dramatically INCREASES the actual muscle's response to that systemic IGF-I (it does this by making more efficient use of that IGF-I as a precursor for special subtypes of IGF-I that exist inside the muscle). Overall, tren lowers natural (endogenous) GH levels, if we force that GH into the body, it'll still increase that systemic IGF-I floating around and allow for more opportunities when that IGF-I that's floating around comes into contact with muscles to increase the muscle's growth.
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...levels-blood-tests.166733/page-5#post-3062493
- This information is from Type-IIx

• +1
Reactions: 5incher
Also correct, time is the biggest factor in terms of how much you'll grow on HGH.
The less time you are on HGH and AI, the less you'll grow

Tren dramatically INCREASES the actual muscle's response to that systemic IGF-I (it does this by making more efficient use of that IGF-I as a precursor for special subtypes of IGF-I that exist inside the muscle).
And how about bones? Does it do the same thing for bones? Or only the muscles?