what is your life purpose?

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
mine is to master a craft and be an expert at it, earn good online income. hopefully create that skill into a business where i hire people so dont have to work as much

and geomaxx to a poor country where i can get a really slim gf who has an asian face and is really poor but a nice girl so she deserves a better life, and have a nice family life and provide for her like a good husband

what is your life purpose?

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, LooksThinker, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Becoming taller and fucking hookers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Krakowski, schizo echochamber and 8 others
procreating

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and KeepLooksmaxxing
extensive alpine garden & tomboy wife who will give me strong sons.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, schizo echochamber, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
To become my best version of myself and gain a big name to make up for my autism and depression

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 26859
Becoming important enough that I can contribute to the defeat of globohomo and saving the West from destruction.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, autistic_tendencies, incelmogger and 3 others
looksmax and impregnate stacies.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Looksmax, fuck as many women as possible
Make mogger children
Become a jaw surgeon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and chadmanlet04
To serve God and hold his commandments nah jk, inventing the quantum battery is my current goal, will take me at least 10 years of research and lots of money for all the physics shit I need to do. Besides that ofc looksmaxxing, lifemaxxing and locking down an actual tradwife (white) and spawning 10 children or something like that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: schizo echochamber, incelmogger and aesthetic beauty
how are you getting on
I recently passed my first job interview for a traineeship at the European Commission, we'll see from there. Once I've got my foot firmly in the EU's bureaucracy it will be all about mastering social dynamics and networking. I want to eventually pivot towards the European Parliament and see if I can join a party based enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and bradpittshairline
Drugs, parties and die at 30

to expand my senses, to control space

stop rotting, hope therapy will ascend my ass

To become my best version of myself and gain a big name to make up for my autism and depression
Bhai ur avi bhai. What the dog doin?

explore the entire world then sail the seven seas then leave all my treasure behind on the other side of the ice walls in eden

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Mine is to get into a ltr with a ginger stacey

• JFL
record one good song

• +1
Reactions: bronzeagepervert
To serve God and hold his commandments nah jk, inventing the quantum battery is my current goal, will take me at least 10 years of research and lots of money for all the physics shit I need to do. Besides that ofc looksmaxxing, lifemaxxing and locking down an actual tradwife (white) and spawning 10 children or something like that.
Quantum battery?! How would that work? Suppose an “infinite” source of electricity by funneling quantum entanglement or more of a multiple faceted type of energy?? Genuinely curious, mirin goal.

Reproduce.

• +1
I want to outlive everyone I dislike out of spite because I can’t stand the idea of anyone laughing or feeling contempt at my death

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and autistic_tendencies
Longevity
I want to live to 120+

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997