what I’ve learned from girls stay over nights

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
As a straight high trust cutecelI I would occasionally got into a situation where I am the only guy in a girls night over sometimes only 2-3 girls whereas in a special occasion there are 12-15 girls.

Let’s start from the basic first. Rule 1 be prepared your dm to be screenshoted and shown to all her friends at the same time. It’s brutal I see this guy getting roasted so hard by her female friends just because he complimented her eyes where she posted it on IG.

Secondly, when 10+ together they would compare not only their chad boyfriends but things like whose boyfriends bring them to a better vacation, so if other girls get jealous it means her status increased. Also achiement yeah if chad has gotten any public praises then it continues.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, AppealMaxxing, AspiringMogger and 3 others
so you're gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Corleone and LowTrust
how you gonna fuck 15 girls in one night bro wtf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren and romanstock
always knew this. They act like they dont talk behind ur back but in reality they talk shit to other guys and girls when they are together

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 21863 and romanstock
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
As a straight high trust cutecelI I would occasionally got into a situation where I am the only guy in a girls night over sometimes only 2-3 girls whereas in a special occasion there are 12-15 girls.

Let’s start from the basic first. Rule 1 be prepared your dm to be screenshoted and shown to all her friends at the same time. It’s brutal I see this guy getting roasted so hard by her female friends just because he complimented her eyes where she posted it on IG.

Secondly, when 10+ together they would compare not only their chad boyfriends but things like whose boyfriends bring them to a better vacation, so if other girls get jealous it means her status increased. Also achiement yeah if chad has gotten any public praises then it continues.
I don't know what's sadder: your tales not passing the Bechdel Test or real women failing it too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I don't know what's sadder: your tales not passing the Bechdel Test or real women failing it too.
then how would I knew this first handed?

you could ask me whatelse happened

“high trust cutecel” so you’re a larping faggot

“high trust cutecel” so you’re a larping faggot
no my Pheno and mannerisms fitted into this category so everyone just assumed my character from the first glance.

no my Pheno and mannerisms fitted into this category so everyone just assumed my character from the first glance.
Faaaaaaaaaaaggggggg!!!

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I will never forget when I was sleeping with this giga slut and she told me about one of the guys she slept with being a dicklet. It was absolutely brootal. I didn’t know him but still felt so bad for him

I will never forget when I was sleeping with this giga slut and she told me about one of the guys she slept with being a dicklet. It was absolutely brootal. I didn’t know him but still felt so bad for him
would never happened to me since I got big D

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
i thought this was gonna happen but i dont think it did, she did show it to one friend cos i was textong her while she was with her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back