Being seen with girls V being seen solo has the biggest Halo/Failo differential for Tall Males

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When you think about it, young NTs barely go anywhere on their own outside of workcel communitng which already makes them post uni age
A young NT who goes out in public for leisure purposes usually does so with his Girlfriend or his friends
If you are walking alone in public, these assumptions will apply to you
>You're non NT
>You dont have a girlfriend or friends
>You're oldcel (or your real age is older than you look if you look young)

If you are walking by yourself as an average height male, these assumptions wont be so harshly applied to you since you can blend in and stay under the radar unless you frequest a certain place where regulars see you alone all the time

The issue with tall males though is that the assumptions are amplified because you stand out
Imagine being somewhere full of young NTs in groups and with their girlfriends then you see a young guy walking on his own (eg concert, club, shopping area)
Even if it's the one occasion he's been in public alone out of his last 50 times, people will just immediately place those assumptions on him that he lacks NT/GF/Friends.
It's a double whammy because people think there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with him if he has no social capital despite having a perceived advantage

Now that we have established how much of a failo it is for a tall male to be seen in public alone, lets explore the halo effect of being seen in public with a foid

We all know about preselection halo so there's no need to go over it again
But when you see some average height LTN-MTN with a girl you often just see it as normal and think he has no power in the relationship / he's an oofy doofy.
When you see a tall LTN-MTN with a GF you just assume he's another standard normie without much going for him but managed to snag a girl due to his height
When you see a tall HTN-Chadlite with a GF though, the Halo is insane because it's the first level where you assume the girl is genuinely attracted to him for his looks and not just his height (desire muh tall LTN lapdog boyfriend coz tiktok said so)
Also the height difference just makes the tallcel look masculine af and ampifies the foids femininity turning her from looking like a HTB to a Staceylite

So not only does the height disparity make you look more attractive (more masculine) it also increases your value because people will perceive your GF as better looking than she is because she looks more feminine when stood next to you.
The looks level of your GF is of course a key part of preselection halo

There is literally no man that benefits more by going from being seen alone to being seen with a foid than tall males (especially HTN-Chadlite)

Now if you multiply this to a tall men seen with MULTIPLE foids, things just go off the charts
If you see an average height male with multiple foids, you automatically assume he is compensating with status if he isn't goodlooking and if he is goodlooking your first thought is that he might be gay since he's hanging out with a group of them since most average height males are LTRcels not ruthless slayers.

Whereas when you see a tall HTN-Chadlite with MULTIPLE foids, you just automatically assume they are into the guy for his phyqical traits and the halo is unreal because you cant help but assume he's slaying all of them since tall males have that dominant king of the jungle vibe as opposed to average sized LTR cucks

Tall Chads like Maher dont benefit to the same extent since it's already assumed they could slay as much as they want if they wanted to

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik01, sudanguy, anthony111553 and 20 others
When you think about it, young NTs barely go anywhere on their own outside of workcel communitng which already makes them post uni age
A young NT who goes out in public for leisure purposes usually does so with his Girlfriend or his friends
>You're non NT

If you are walking by yourself as an average height male, these assumptions wont be so harshly applied to you since you can blend in and stay under the radar unless you frequest a certain place where regulars see you alone all the time

The issue with tall males though is that the assumptions are amplified because you stand out
Imagine being somewhere full of young NTs in groups and with their girlfriends then you see a young guy walking on his own (eg concert, club, shopping area)
Even if it's the one occasion he's been in public alone out of his last 50 times, people will just immediately place those assumptions on him that he lacks NT/GF/Friends.
It's a double whammy because people think there must be something SERIOUSLY wrong with him if he has no social capital despite having a perceived advantage

Now that we have established how much of a failo it is for a tall male to be seen in public alone, lets explore the halo effect of being seen in public with a foid

But when you see some average height LTN-MTN with a girl you often just see it as normal and think he has no power in the relationship / he's an oofy doofy.
When you see a tall LTN-MTN with a GF you just assume he's another standard normie without much going for him but managed to snag a girl due to his height
When you see a tall HTN-Chadlite with a GF though, the Halo is insane because it's the first level where you assume the girl is genuinely attracted to him for his looks and not just his height (desire muh tall LTN lapdog boyfriend coz tiktok said so)
Also the height difference just makes the tallcel look masculine af and ampifies the foids femininity turning her from looking like a HTB to a Staceylite

View attachment 2715426

So not only does the height disparity make you look more attractive (more masculine) it also increases your value because people will perceive your GF as better looking than she is because she looks more feminine when stood next to you.

There is literally no man that benefits more by going from being seen alone to being seen with a foid than tall males (especially HTN-Chadlite)

Now if you multiply this to a tall men seen with MULTIPLE foids, things just go off the charts
If you see an average height male with multiple foids, you automatically assume he is compensating with status if he isn't goodlooking and if he is goodlooking your first thought is that he might be gay since he's hanging out with a group of them since most average height males are LTRcels not ruthless slayers.

Whereas when you see a tall HTN-Chadlite with MULTIPLE foids, you just automatically assume they are into the guy for his phyqical traits and the halo is unreal because you cant help but assume he's slaying all of them since tall males have that dominant king of the jungle vibe as opposed to average sized LTR cucks

Tall Chads like Maher dont benefit to the same extent since it's already assumed they could slay as much as they want if they wanted to
how much boost have you noticed from your top 1% height? i could become your height and honestly not give a fuck im too much of a rotter to benefit from it. short poor ntfags would still mog me and i dont live in the usa which is the height obsessed country

how much boost have you noticed from your top 1% height? i could become your height and honestly not give a fuck im too much of a rotter to benefit from it. short poor ntfags would still mog me and i dont live in the usa which is the height obsessed country
height is nothing without face don't let the tallfags let u think otherwise ofc they have to cope with height cause it's the only thing they have

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, proxyy, disheartenedcel and 11 others
People don't pay attention to other people in big cities its not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Ricky212, albe.ORG and 18 others
>You're non NT

View attachment 2715426

Is me being 6’0.5 walking around school with a 5’7 foid halo or failo? Or is this strat 6’4+ only :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
how much of a failo it is for a tall male to be seen in public alone,
Tallfags really are creative when it comes to inventing things to complain about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, mogstars, LooksOrDeath and 4 others
height is nothing without face don't let the tallfags let u think otherwise ofc they have to cope with height cause it's the only thing they have
yeah i am avg height and not bothered, i couldn't care if i wake up and become short or become taller it makes no difference for me as im gonna be autistic as fuck anyway

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah i am avg height and not bothered, i couldn't care if i wake up and become short or become taller it makes no difference for me as im gonna be autistic as fuck anyway
diagnosed or you assume

diagnosed or you assume
by autism i mean forum autism (acquired social anxiety / awkwardness from being a rotter and losing my friend group), not true diagnosed autism or else i wouldnt have had gfs when i was younger

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
>You're non NT

View attachment 2715426

DNR

There was a guy I vividly remember from my days at uni

He was tall as fuck, like 6'5, he looked like a more boyish version of Maher but only slightly, still insane jock appeal, and an utter Chad. If I had to estimate he was probably 16-19

In 3 years I saw him twice in the city centre and both times he had mutliple jbs with him, the first time the jbs were in their school uniforms, and both times the girls around him were smiling and giggling. The halo looked unbelievable, you could just tell he was a fucking slayer

When I saw him in second year it made me fucking incel rage cause I got ghosted twice from Tinder that week. I was furious; compounded by the fact that I never got to experience jbs

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, DharkDC, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
There was a guy I vividly remember from my days at uni

He was tall as fuck, like 6'5, he looked like a more boyish version of Maher but only slightly, still insane jock appeal, and an utter Chad. If I had to estimate he was probably 16-19

In 3 years I saw him twice in the city centre and both times he had mutliple jbs with him, the first time the jbs were in their school uniforms, and both times the girls around him were smiling and giggling. The halo looked unbelievable, you could just tell he was a fucking slayer

When I saw him in second year it made me fucking incel rage cause I got ghosted twice from Tinder that week. I was furious; compounded by the fact that I never got to experience jbs
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You are thinking too much and overthinking.
Try to do it less and you will appear more NT.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogstars, Primalsplit and Deleted member 51465
It is very important for subChads (tall HTN is a minimum requirement nowadays) to be in ltrs because of the social bonus it gives you, considerably increasing your smv. Chad can be alone and single most of the time that girls would assume it is because he wants it that way (because he is so evidently attractive to any girl) but if you are subChad being single for too long just makes them think you are not attractive to many women and therefore your smv plummets. Even permanent slaying phase is bad for Chad's reputation to a certain extent.

I liked the relationship you hypothesize between height and SMV boost of being seen with girls, or being known to have an attractive girlfriend. I agree because I have seen it in reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, autistic_tendencies, 6ft4 and 1 other person
So I can’t go walk alone because people will think I’m not nt and shit.

I don’t care a single bit nigga. They can eat shit and die.

• +1
When Chad walks alone in a street he is seen as mysterious and dark triad
When normie/incel does it is because he is a friendless loser

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Niksy, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
Quality post.

• +1
sperg ramblings dnr

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
What do you think of short guys alone in public lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, cyprian_tomaszewski, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
by autism i mean forum autism (acquired social anxiety / awkwardness from being a rotter and losing my friend group), not true diagnosed autism or else i wouldnt have had gfs when i was younger
you think autism can actually hold you back from getting a gf?

you think autism can actually hold you back from getting a gf?

People don't pay attention to other people in big cities its not that deep
This. I deadass could walk around in boxers and most people wouldnt even look in a medium sized european city

So big american cities ? No looks except maybe some iois if the hoes aint too much on their phone

It is very important for subChads (tall HTN is a minimum requirement nowadays) to be in ltrs because of the social bonus it gives you, considerably increasing your smv. Chad can be alone and single most of the time that girls would assume it is because he wants it that way (because he is so evidently attractive to any girl) but if you are subChad being single for too long just makes them think you are not attractive to many women and therefore your smv plummets. Even permanent slaying phase is bad for Chad's reputation to a certain extent.

I liked the relationship you hypothesize between height and SMV boost of being seen with girls, or being known to have an attractive girlfriend. I agree because I have seen it in reality.
Ltrs?? What does it mean

European nations are the most height obsessed as they have the tallest average heights in the world. They also care more about the guy being white, so ethnics are also screwed more in europe

European nations are the most height obsessed as they have the tallest average heights in the world. They also care more about the guy being white, so ethnics are also screwed more in europe
this is bullshit. i am in europe and short ethnics date women of their race all the time and I see many white guys who are half my size with cute girls. the average height may be a bit higher here than USA but it’s not like anyone here gives a crap about height, just don’t be shorter than the girl you want

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
this is high school talk
i dont care who and what sees me afterwards, and with what?
25+ women lol....dont make me laugh
no wonder NEETdom is preferable nowadays...this social shit is so low IQ lmao

this is bullshit. i am in europe and short ethnics date women of their race all the time and I see many white guys who are half my size with cute girls. the average height may be a bit higher here than USA but it’s not like anyone here gives a crap about height, just don’t be shorter than the girl you want
the 6 foot+ is mostly a tinder meme
you see women demanding a lot of shit all the time yet if you looks who is she dating its some normie loser lol
and who is she screwing? some low inhib retard that barely HTN, most of the time

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 6ft4, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
average height may be a bit higher here than USA
about the same actually if including just white Americans

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
the 6 foot+ is mostly a tinder meme
you see women demanding a lot of shit all the time yet if you looks who is she dating its some normie loser lol
and who is she screwing? some low inhib retard that barely HTN, most of the time
yes hypergamy is exaggerated

>You're non NT

View attachment 2715426

Being tall LTN with multiple foids around u is a big halo too cus it carries similar dimorphic halos as the HTN/Chadlite but guys will also think that your packing and ur higher test and extremely NT, because they wont place all the value of u on looks.

well yes all whites are 5’9.5/5’10 avg, not 5’5-5’7 like other races and not 6 foot+ like copers say
valid in most of europe too minus like 5 countries where average is 6' indeed
are africans taller than black americans on average? i forgot about that stat lol...

Anything that fits into the hypergamy notion of preselection is true. Women like men who are being noticed, the more famous you are the better SMV. It's such a turn off for women to find a good looking guy without any social background or status but atleast they won't deny his beauty. Women compete with themselves to get Chad's attention while they have a lot of males in their DM's trying to get a chance because Chad/Chadlites is going to give them the status boost (attention) foids like, many women are whores for attention. A Chad who's not succeeding is perceived as a failo and I think this is one of the most disgusting things about foids thinking.

Last edited: