What job has the most subhuman men

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
What jobs seems to attract ugly men. Computer science related jobs seem to be kinda ugly. Ofc mods(not .org mods) are going to be ugly but that ain't a real job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and Gonthar
Sys Admins

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Danish_Retard, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
janitors are always balding manlets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Danish_Retard, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
CS never seen a subhuman until i saw my coworkers unironically all married and happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, User28823 and heightmaxxing
looksmaxx.org mod

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, watah, seethe and 10 others
What jobs seems to attract ugly men. Computer science related jobs seem to be kinda ugly. Ofc mods(not .org mods) are going to be ugly but that ain't a real job
Discord/reddit mod

• +1
Discord/reddit mod
Stare discord mod

Average mod physique

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
School IT workers, most guys working construction, plumbers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Imretarded? and heightmaxxing
CS never seen a subhuman until i saw my coworkers unironically all married and happy
Year our field has some cretins but many brogrammers are around now. Maybe a decade ago that was the case but in 2024 I just don’t see it tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Latinolooksmaxxer, gooner23 and 1 other person
Year our field has some cretins but many brogrammers are around now. Maybe a decade ago that was the case but in 2024 I just don’t see it tbh.
Ur a Stemcel? Yea sorry to tell u but ur probably an urkcel pal

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and heightmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and heightmaxxing
taging fellow urkcel @Kamui
Ur a Stemcel? Yea sorry to tell u but ur probably an urkcel pal
I mog literally everyone in my lectures and I’m a MTN so that’s saying a lot

They’re all so hideous it’s insane

There’s a couple foids but only 1 is cute but she’s a gook, the rest are just LTBs

Also no lol @PrinceLuenLeoncur mogs and is a giga fakecel but he suffers from mentalceldom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, try2beme and heightmaxxing
Ugly .org mod checking in. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy and heightmaxxing

There’s a couple foids but only 1 is cute but she’s a gook, the rest are just LTBs

Also no lol @PrinceLuenLeoncur mogs and is a giga fakecel but he suffers from mentalceldom
not a molecule tbh

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger, Michael Myers and heightmaxxing
Cashiers, trash-collectors in Mumbai.

• +1
Trash-collectors is Punjab is the most subhuman job.

I know multiple chadlites in my class so i can't relate some people got like 1 million followers too

I know multiple chadlites in my class so i can't relate some people got like 1 million followers too
I go to a shitty local CC mind you lol, not a big name uni

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
I go to a shitty local CC mind you lol, not a big name uni
why not go to a state school, if your broke enough you usually get tuition paid for

why not go to a state school, if your broke enough you usually get tuition paid for
Going to CC first then state school once I get enough credits since my parents don’t wanna pay the entire thing

I may be moving soon also so it makes more sense

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and gooner23
cleaners

• +1

I’m living proof that mentalceldom and locationceldom are the most underrated thing in PSL & that being mentalcel is equal to being ugly

According to the faggot @Gengar im an ultra low tier normie despite him never seeing me before but hey that’s the paki faggot for you. Yes I have him on ignore and I know he’s gonna REEEE in this thread because I called him out lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Imretarded?, Michael Myers, smallman and 1 other person
I’m living proof that mentalceldom and locationceldom are the most underrated thing in PSL & that being mentalcel is equal to being ugly

According to the faggot @Gengar im an ultra low tier normie despite him never seeing me before but hey that’s the paki faggot for you. Yes I have him on ignore and I know he’s gonna REEEE in this thread because I called him out lol
ik a mtn guy who goes to animecons to pull girls cause the avg dude that goes there is legit subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, PrinceLuenLeoncur and heightmaxxing

Retarded nigger faggot detected, you can't have mods on ignore. Plus I never said anything about your looks level, illiterate nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and rand anon

Of course you will ride that nigger's cock. :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Kamui
Of course you will ride that nigger's cock. :ROFLMAO:
I’ve seen his recent pics before on discord :lul: lmao

If he was an ugly black nigga I’d say it outright

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and rand anon
I’ve seen his recent pics before on discord :lul: lmao

If he was an ugly black nigga I’d say it outright
For some reason, the schizo nigger thinks I called him a LTN when I said no such thing.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Tech

• +1

What’s wrong with asian

Discord overwatch

• +1
Most jobs except high class jobs
Doctors seem to be good looking most of the time

• +1
  • +1
I did this once. It worked somewhat, needy foids let me grab their titties but that’s it, and happened around April last year cannot say which venue cos I’ll be literally doxxing
ik a mtn guy who goes to animecons to pull girls cause the avg dude that goes there is legit subhum

• +1
Reactions: smallman
truck drivers

Gas station clerks

How’s the social scene there? Can you slay?
There is no social scene nigga :lul:

Ts dead af lmao no parties no events no nun

You may make 1-2 friends but after the semester ends you’ll probably never talk to them

After class ends everyone just dips and goes home

ik a mtn guy who goes to animecons to pull girls cause the avg dude that goes there is legit subhuman
how do you go to those

• +1
Reactions: smallman
The janitors and lunch workers at my school are all subhuman. And I will likely become one of them in the upcoming years :feelsbadman: