What kind of cycles do you plan on

D

Deleted member 16220

🥰
There's a reason anyone who hops on TRT never hops off.

Natty in 2023 isn't even natty. It's being low testosterone.

In the hypercompetitive world of 2023 men need to be better than ever with every disadvantage against them to succeed.

Personally? I think it's totally done for in the west. We have no morals and it's the worst hypergamy the world has ever seen and the worst sense of community and belonging, men are committing suicide at rates absolutely unacceptable considering how much technology and "social" media you would think would be improving the world (it's made things worse for literally everyone).

That's my argument against being natural. I thought I needed additional androgens so I did. It's not like anyone offered me an alternative. Nobody gives a fuck if you live or die as an average male. So do what you will, you're free to die and free to live, you're irrelevant.

I personally stick with around 160mg test. Dutasteride and RU58841 year round. Actually regrew my temples despite being higher T. The main benefit isn't even physique though, it's mental state.

I always feel high T even if im tired. I have a higher quality of life and I imagine men in the past felt like this all the time.

You can certainly blast to death and get huge but you'll lose hair and it's not good for your heart.

What kind of cycles have you run? Hair is a big deal for me so I personally stick with TRT and the occasional oral turinabol for pumps and it's hair safe as well

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy, Donkeyballs, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
The only cycle that makes sense is TRT once your Test drops off at around 40

In your case TRT probably makes sense now already

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28904, Sondern and 3 others
The only cycle that makes sense is TRT once your Test drops off at around 40

In your case TRT probably makes sense now already

Imagine waiting until you're old and senile to finally be the testosterone levels you always wanted to be that's illogical

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 27472, Danish_Retard and 1 other person

In the hypercompetitive world of 2023 men need to be better than ever with every disadvantage against them to succeed.

Personally? I think it's totally done for in the west. We have no morals and it's the worst hypergamy the world has ever seen and the worst sense of community and belonging, men are committing suicide at rates absolutely unacceptable considering how much technology and "social" media you would think would be improving the world (it's made things worse for literally everyone).

That's my argument against being natural. I thought I needed additional androgens so I did. It's not like anyone offered me an alternative. Nobody gives a fuck if you live or die as an average male. So do what you will, you're free to die and free to live, you're irrelevant.

I personally stick with around 160mg test. Dutasteride and RU58841 year round. Actually regrew my temples despite being higher T. The main benefit isn't even physique though, it's mental state.

I always feel high T even if im tired. I have a higher quality of life and I imagine men in the past felt like this all the time.

You can certainly blast to death and get huge but you'll lose hair and it's not good for your heart.

What kind of cycles have you run? Hair is a big deal for me so I personally stick with TRT and the occasional oral turinabol for pumps and it's hair safe as well
Can you expand on your dut and ru routine you run?
Is it topical or oral?
How often do you apply?
If topical only apply to the temples and hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Is it topical or oral?
How often do you apply?
If topical only apply to the temples?

-Fin 4x a week Dut 3x a week every other day orally
(Fin is cheap, Dut is expensive and has a long half life. You could get away with just dut every 3 days but I pay extra for fin as well just to be nuclear).

-RU58841 topical every night. I actually use arthritis cream on my head as well to prevent inflammatory hairloss. No idea if it works. Leo and Longevity said it stops inflammatory hairloss then before he mentioned which cream to buy he literally got murdered on YouTube. So there's literally no way to confirm if I'm even doing it right. It seems to be working, i regrew my temples with it as part of the routine.

-Used minoxidil but I'm mostly a non responder so I don't use it anymore.

-Pyrilutamide is dropping soon. Might use it with other androgens. If it's good enough in theory could use it as standalone treatment then drop the Dut and be high DHT and grow a beard and keep the hair on your head. Just a theory.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if i was an average or tall male id blast test with no hair research chemicals and just get a hair system for nw0 forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
if i was an average or tall male id blast test with no hair research chemicals and just get a hair system for nw0 forever

I wore a hair system for 5 days total and it was so unbearable I shaved my head and walked around bald for 4 months.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Danish_Retard, looksmidder and 1 other person
I wore a hair system for 5 days total and it was so unbearable I shaved my head and walked around bald for 4 months.
whats so bad about it bro im a future hair system wearer since my dad and uncles are bald as fuck

• JFL

You are being so very retarded. Stop competing with other dudes.

• JFL
whats so bad about it bro im a future hair system wearer since my dad and uncles are bald as fuck

It doesn't stay attached to your head the maintenance is literally not do-able. The netting shows through the hair very obvious. You are literally wearing a wig on your head so you walk around hyper paranoid that someone is going to notice you are wearing a fucking wig. It peels off easily and there's a million ways you can get brutally exposed for it and it's uncomfortable and just hell in general to have.

Just take fin or even better dut and use RU and you will be fine. My dad and brothers every one of them is bald as well.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, wollet2 and Deleted member 26859
You are being so very retarded. Stop competing with other dudes.

No.

I'm competing against other men. You included.

I will succeed. I might be retarded, but ill still work harder than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It doesn't stay attached to your head the maintenance is literally not do-able. The netting shows through the hair very obvious. You are literally wearing a wig on your head so you walk around hyper paranoid that someone is going to notice you are wearing a fucking wig. It peels off easily and there's a million ways you can get brutally exposed for it and it's uncomfortable and just hell in general to have.

Just take fin or even better dut and use RU and you will be fine. My dad and brothers every one of them is bald as well.
what about if u got some giga strong glue?

and what if u got one that was custom made to not show netting?

but yea i can imagine that would be paranoid as fuck especially if ur doing physical activities and shit

• JFL
what about if u got some giga strong glue?

and what if u got one that was custom made to not show netting?

but yea i can imagine that would be paranoid as fuck especially if ur doing physical activities and shit

I used the strongest glue possible. Trust me it's not like super glue. It's just very sticky but it can still come off.

It's not an option trust me. I bought lavivid hair systems expensive as fuck.

It's not an option.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, wollet2 and Deleted member 26859
I used the strongest glue possible. Trust me it's not like super glue. It's just very sticky but it can still come off.

It's not an option trust me. I bought lavivid hair systems expensive as fuck.

It's not an option.
absolute suifuel

• +1
No.

I'm competing against other men. You included.

I will succeed. I might be retarded, but ill still work harder than you.
Work harder but still end up with less. That's always been the case for anybody who's ever competed against me. Refuse to play the game and live life at your own pace. Be outcome independent and ironically best everyone else at everything.

You are not competing against me because you and I want different things.

worth blasting roids if you are sub 5"10? and what do you think of sarms

asking because im manlet

• +1
Been trting at 400mg mast test since October with orals thrown in the mix.

Planning on hopping on sdrol again or tren for the summer

Mog or die trying

• JFL
This hyper competitive society is a good thing imo.

Losers will lose more than ever, winners will win more than before.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
(Fin is cheap, Dut is expensive and has a long half life. You could get away with just dut every 3 days but I pay extra for fin as well just to be nuclear).

-RU58841 topical every night. I actually use arthritis cream on my head as well to prevent inflammatory hairloss. No idea if it works. Leo and Longevity said it stops inflammatory hairloss then before he mentioned which cream to buy he literally got murdered on YouTube. So there's literally no way to confirm if I'm even doing it right. It seems to be working, i regrew my temples with it as part of the routine.

-Pyrilutamide is dropping soon. Might use it with other androgens. If it's good enough in theory could use it as standalone treatment then drop the Dut and be high DHT and grow a beard and keep the hair on your head. Just a theory.
So in short, If I wanna blast all I need is Dut 3x a week orally and then RU at night?

For the dut what dosage do you take and should I just get a standing order from a derm?

For the RU do you apply it to the hairline or do you put it everywhere on top of the head

• JFL
So in short, If I wanna blast all I need is Dut 3x a week orally and then RU at night?

For the dut what dosage do you take and should I just get a standing order from a derm?

For the RU do you apply it to the hairline or do you put it everywhere on top of the head

It depends on your genetic hairloss. Some dudes lose hair no matter what even with dut naturally. Others use dut and can blast a gram of gear and they're fine. Others use RU and that alone is enough. I just try to tackle it from all angles with dut and RU together. I might still be losing hair but it's slow so I can't tell.

You can order all this online. No prescription.

You put RU wherever you want. It's up to you. RU protects the hair follicles so I put it where I know I'm gonna lose hair. I put it on the entire top of my head because I can see my hair thinning there genetically.

There's no rules to any of this. Genetically im supposed to be bald and natural. I choose to do otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
It depends on your genetic hairloss. Some dudes lose hair no matter what even with dut naturally. Others use dut and can blast a gram of gear and they're fine. Others use RU and that alone is enough. I just try to tackle it from all angles with dut and RU together. I might still be losing hair but it's slow so I can't tell.

You can order all this online. No prescription.

You put RU wherever you want. It's up to you. RU protects the hair follicles so I put it where I know I'm gonna lose hair. I put it on the entire top of my head because I can see my hair thinning there genetically.

There's no rules to any of this. Genetically im supposed to be bald and natural. I choose to do otherwise.
Thanks for all the info bro.
I think Dut + RU is the way to go.
RU will protect the hair but not regrow it right?

As for sexual sides and libido.. any worry or concern from dut / fin ? I’m 20 yrs old..

• +1
Is it topical or oral?
How often do you apply?
If topical only apply to the temples and hairline?
bump

Thanks for all the info bro.
I think Dut + RU is the way to go.
RU will protect the hair but not regrow it right?

As for sexual sides and libido.. any worry or concern from dut / fin ? I’m 20 yrs old..

On fin naturally I had zero sex drive and couldnt even really stay hard.

On dut naturally I was insanely high T and had morning wood every day.

On TRT with fin OR dut i feel great.

I personally love dut because I have zero sides and feel better on it than fin.

It seems like dut would be worse than fin with side effects but it's all about genetic response. Dut doesn't just nuke DHT it also heavily increases T. Fin nukes DHT by 2/3rds but doesn't really increase T. For some men, low DHT and no increase in T gives them no side effects. For other men, crushed DHT and high T gives them high sex drive and no negative side effects.

It's kinda random because it's based on YOUR genetic response so the only way to find out: is try it yourself. I tried it all because im curious and now I know everything that can happen.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
idk but I plan to hang myself everyday

• +1
P 20230520 221900

1mg semaglutide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 16220
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Danish_Retard
Tbh, considering just blasting but I still have noob gains, and I should have almost peak life test for the next few years.

But TRT really doesn't seem that bad, the state will pay for mine anyway, only problem is being reliant on it imo, and the bother of having to inject daily.

• JFL
Tbh, considering just blasting but I still have noob gains, and I should have almost peak life test for the next few years.

But TRT really doesn't seem that bad, the state will pay for mine anyway, only problem is being reliant on it imo, and the bother of having to inject daily.

It's not daily just lol it's every 3-4 days and TRT isn't even replacement its making you super high T all the time it's nothing like being natural which is a total joke

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Danish_Retard and Moggable
what was unbearable about it?

nvm. over

Last edited:
It's not daily just lol it's every 3-4 days and TRT isn't even replacement its making you super high T all the time it's nothing like being natural which is a total joke
I'll do some roid cycles, and if I end up with average or below test afterwards I'll hop on TRT permanently.

Might as well do it when young instead of waiting till you're 40 tbh, I see your point.

Should I use RU as 17 year old?

You haven't had any sides right? How long have you been using

Have you tried any other androgens besides test and turinibol?

• +1
Have you tried any other androgens besides test and turinibol?

Dbol

Nothing else.

Because everything rapes hair and I have a giant thinning spot on the top of my head so I'm not trying to be nw7 just for muscle.