What kind of surgery do i need?

E

egehans

Iron
Assuming im like ltn+ is it possible to get to low htn? I live in Turkey so thinking about getting a surgery im open the any kind of advices other than nose(i had a non cosmetic nose surgery before and it was like hell)
3938056 IMG 1421

Attachments

• IMG_1604.jpeg
    IMG_1604.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: Variety Jones
Assuming im like ltn+ is it possible to get to low htn? I live in Turkey so thinking about getting a surgery im open the any kind of advices other than nose(i had a non cosmetic nose surgery before and it was like hell)
View attachment 2771968
Holy fuck you're subhuman
Midface implants obo to ascend to high mtn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Variety Jones, soover4me, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
And fix your bite

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and soover4me
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: antony 726, Variety Jones, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others
Facial tripartition with lefort 3 and 30mm monobloc advancement

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2
View attachment 2771968
Even if my name was Natalie Nunn.......

ltn JFL 😂😂😂. You’re as sub 5 as my 5 dollar subway sandwich nigga. In desperate need of infraorbital rim implants and the whole package of surgeries tbh

• +1
Reactions: Variety Jones and Blackgymmax
ltn JFL 😂😂😂. You’re as sub 5 as my 5 dollar subway sandwich nigga. In desperate need of infraorbital rim implants and the whole package of surgeries tbh
I look like him on what surgeries where you thinking

Your upper maxilla is recessed, which directly caused weak eye area and jaw overall. Bimax + obo implants ASAP

• Love it
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
View attachment 2771968

Monday: Chest/Biceps

• 4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
  • 3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps, then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8
Review: Zyzz workout for chest looks like a solid routine packed with good old proven compound movements. His main focus was developing a wide upper chest with incline movements which gave him a pleasing aesthetic look.

Tuesday: Legs/Calves

• 4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lunges 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Press 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Leg Extensions till failure
  • 3 sets of Leg Curls 8-10 reps
Review: Zyzz never denied the importance of leg training. He hated it but also knew the massive benefits we get from leg training.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend training to failure frequently. The rep range for compound movements would ideally alternate between low rep phases (4-6) and moderate to high rep phases (10-15) to maximize gains.

Wednesday: Back

• 3 sets of Lat Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Bent Over Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Dumbell Rows 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Hyperextensions 8-10 reps
Review: Back training incorporates solid exercises for developing thick back. I would change the lat pull downs to wide grip pull ups and change hyper-extension for mid grip pull ups

I'm a big fan of pull ups and encourage all my clients as soon as possible to switch from machine based lat pull downs or assisted lat machines to body weight exercises.

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps

• 4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate with Barbell & Dumbell every week 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted with Lateral Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of front raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press 8-10 reps
  • 4 sets of Pulldowns 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Skullcrushers 8-10 reps
Review: The shoulder Zyzz workout is basic compound movements mixed, the super set for mid deltoids is a killer for muscle growth.

I'd personally throw in Face Pulls and super set them with Lying Rear Delt Raises for more rear deltoid development.

I've been getting many complaints that skull crushers can cause elbow injury so if my clients experience any discomfort when the weight on that exercise goes up we switch it with dumbbell french press

Overall shoulder workout is good, occasional rep range change for middle delt exercises to 10-12 would probably get you more size.

Saturday: Full Body

• 3 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Clean and Jerk 8-10 reps
  • 3 sets of Weighted Pullups 8-10 reps
Review: If you are a beginner you'd want to skip this Full Body workout day to maximize your gains and recovery.

It might be too much for your body to recover from.

• +1
Reactions: TrueBlueRetard
Midface surgery (pushing the area next to nose and nose out) and jaw implants. Eyelid filler. Skincare.