What Makes A Male And Female Face? - The Waiting Is Finally Over, NEW VIDEO IS OUT!

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken

It took a while to bring a new video, but it’s finally here. I already have other 3 videos plans done and I’ll try to post them all this month.

I wasn’t satisfied with my last video so I had to take a step back to improve my editing and content, there are still things that can get better but the current improvement seems pretty good in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think and what I should improve next.

Intro, music, studies, and models info are all in the video description.

Here are some highlights of an article about sexual dimorphism being a health cue:

dWJCG8z.png

QzJwSpQ.png

IfswbmU.png

I personally am not a believer of the immunocompetence theory, I don’t recall very well right now, but I remember I’ve seen divergent articles about this, some show there’s a link others don’t. I honestly think your skin can show much more information about parasite resistance than your bones. Especially, because the time reaction is way quicker on the skin than on bones.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Achathin, pablo_riesutmedis and 6 others
what is your opinion on this chad

I've seen him before here and on TrueRateme, he looks good, although he could have a lower supraorbital, better eyebrows (they become too patchy at the laterals), and definitely a wider chin, his chin is too narrow for his mandible, and because he has a tall chin it makes it look too pointy, everything else is top tier

• +1
Reactions: Demir
I've seen him before here and on TrueRateme, he looks good, although he could have a lower supraorbital, better eyebrows (they become too patchy at the laterals), and definitely a wider chin, his chin is too narrow for his mandible, and because he has a tall chin it makes it look too pointy, everything else is top tier
JUST FUCKING LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: adrianolm, Bennett, ULTRATERAX63 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 1100
Peachy
s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Watching the video at the moment. I paused at the bit on the jaw. Men have longer ramuses than women, no doubt. But they also typically have significantly taller philtrums and chins. Most scientific studies I've seen say both men and women have an average gonial angle in around the 123-125 range, rather than men having lower ones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

It took a while to bring a new video, but it’s finally here. I already have other 3 videos plans done and I’ll try to post them all this month.

I wasn’t satisfied with my last video so I had to take a step back to improve my editing and content, there are still things that can get better but the current improvement seems pretty good in my opinion. Let me know what you guys think and what I should improve next.

Here are some highlights of an article about sexual dimorphism being a health cue:

dWJCG8z.png

QzJwSpQ.png

IfswbmU.png

I personally am not a believer of the immunocompetence theory, I don’t recall very well right now, but I remember I’ve seen divergent articles about this, some show there’s a link others don’t. I honestly think your skin can show much more information about parasite resistance than your bones. Especially, because the time reaction is way quicker on the skin than on bones.

Fucking finally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Can you drop a nagasaki hiroshima tier blackpill for asians?
why asian's phenotypical facial features are unattractive (expressed in asian population overwhelmingly than other races)
there is a good theory that the descendant of asian are white.
and asian went through ice age, in order to survive they changed their face and compensated their looks.
maybe evolutional looks standard has formed before they separated and that's maybe why asian people worshipping whites and self hating?
asian beauty standard is totally in white blood's favor. they genuinely feel whites are more beautiful. and so do the rest of population think asians are ugly.
asians have high set brow so upper eyelid exposure on default, forehead is not projecting enough so no eye hooding, flat and long maxilla, shallow set eyes and always eyes are protruding out of orbits, bug looking eyes, roundish facial features, less prominent chin, etc.

• JFL
why asian's phenotypical facial features are unattractive (expressed in asian population overwhelmingly than other races)
and asian went through ice age, in order to survive they changed their face and compensated their looks.
maybe evolutional looks standard has formed before they separated and that's maybe why asian people worshipping whites and self hating?
asian beauty standard is totally in white blood's favor. they genuinely feel whites are more beautiful. and so do the rest of population think asians are ugly.
asians have high set brow so upper eyelid exposure on default, forehead is not projecting enough so no eye hooding, flat and long maxilla, shallow set eyes and always eyes are protruding out of orbits, bug looking eyes, roundish facial features, less prominent chin, etc.
Idk ab the looks part, but every race looks up to whites because they are on top of the racial food chain. They have won all wars and pillaged their nations. On top of that most white countries are leagues beyond colored nations, disregarding Eastern and Southern Europe.

Asians are more susceptible to white worshipping because they look up to the highest in the food chain, they want to be with the best and associate with the best. Confucianism put this thinking system into all Asians and they subconsciously follow it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, toolateforme and Deleted member 685
I wish I was higher prenatal T

Idk ab the looks part, but every race looks up to whites because they are on top of the racial food chain. They have won all wars and pillaged their nations. On top of that most white countries are leagues beyond colored nations, disregarding Eastern and Southern Europe.

Asians are more susceptible to white worshipping because they look up to the highest in the food chain, they want to be with the best and associate with the best. Confucianism put this thinking system into all Asians and they subconsciously follow it.
they might be but its not related to looks.
the looks-hegemony theory is utter bullshit spread by asian people full with inferiority complex.
do you really believe that international power has made the beauty standard?
there is no logical correlation between international power and beauty.
easy to said, hard to disprove the bullshit.
beauty is dominantly based on hardwired instinct. if you deny this you are just feminist who believes media has made fat people ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ULTRATERAX63 and Deleted member 1106
JUST FUCKING LOL

Am I missing something here? :unsure:

Watching the video at the moment. I paused at the bit on the jaw. Men have longer ramuses than women, no doubt. But they also typically have significantly taller philtrums and chins. Most scientific studies I've seen say both men and women have an average gonial angle in around the 123-125 range, rather than men having lower ones.

Yeah, I mentioned that. The gonial angle thing I saw on one of the studies (probably the last one linked on the description). Keep in mind that it's a comparison of sexually dimorphic people, not the average joe with a recessed face and hairline before his 20s :lul::lul:

Fucking finally

Sorry I kept you waiting so long bro, but don't worry, my editing skills are on point now and the videos will come out much faster now :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Yes if you look at morphs the higher prenatal T causes a longer ramus and broader chin and overal jaw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
>mfw i have more in common with the girl than the guy:feelsbadman:

That doesn't even make sense I have high pre-natal T

they might be but its not related to looks.
the looks-hegemony theory is utter bullshit spread by asian people full with inferiority complex.
do you really believe that international power has made the beauty standard?
there is no logical correlation between international power and beauty.
easy to said, hard to disprove the bullshit.
beauty is dominantly based on hardwired instinct. if you deny this you are just feminist who believes media has made fat people ugly.
I never said white people weren't more good looking, I said chinks worship whites more is because of their money. It's looks+status halo.

• Ugh..
Reactions: toolateforme
Am I missing something here? :unsure:

Yeah, I mentioned that. The gonial angle thing I saw on one of the studies (probably the last one linked on the description). Keep in mind that it's a comparison of sexually dimorphic people, not the average joe with a recessed face and hairline before his 20s :lul::lul:

Sorry I kept you waiting so long bro, but don't worry, my editing skills are on point now and the videos will come out much faster now :feelsokman:

True I need no bullshit low-key real answers

• +1
finally

DhMeAzK

you're the last lookism related channel alive. every single other one im subscribed to is completely abandoned now

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1100
>mfw i have more in common with the girl than the guy:feelsbadman:

That doesn't even make sense I have high pre-natal T

I never said white people weren't more good looking, I said chinks worship whites more is because of their money. It's looks+status halo.
idk about SE but here in korea we dont suffer in poverty and actually people thinks we are living better than few white countries.
in NE asia people never worship whites due to their wealth. its purely looks.
like literally over 90percent of population worships white and hapas purely due to their looks.
the biological beauty standard which was established in western medicine exactly works for asian people too.
even our phenotypes generally don't meet them at all.
we generally have shit sunken maxilla but people with projecting maxilla are always considered good looking, brow area close to eyes with less uppereyelid exposures are considered beauty standard. there are so many beauty stnadards which is so subtle that media can't infect
close to white phenotypes not asian's.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm aware of some of that shit, I definitely plan on doing a video about that, but first I need to study more about the cranial base which is probably the biggest reason why Asians are like that (pancaked), and that is one of the most complexed things about the facial development, having a short or longer anterior fossa can make your entire face completely different

That is more of a status seeking.

Although it's probably hard to guess if asian women find white men attractive because they workship their looks or their status of white male
Yes if you look at morphs the higher prenatal T causes a longer ramus and broader chin and overal jaw

Prenatal-T = everything

In fact, everything Prenatal = everything, even if you're on a bad position in the womb, that could make your head shape kinda deformed and this will affect how your brain grows internally, and this will affect directly on the cranial fossas, which will affect your whole face.

Reincarnation is the only looksmax, tbh, ngl :lul:
finally

View attachment 93748

you're the last lookism related channel alive. every single other one im subscribed to is completely abandoned now

Yeah, I'm impressed how they all got so big and didn't find a way to make a profit of it so they could keep posting more videos. I think the only "active" at the moment is FaceandLMS, posting a video every 4 months and in the between posting clips from the autistic lives

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
hehe. Monky time...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1100
I heard that manly Browridge and general manly skull structure is also dependant on Cro Magnoid genes

I heard that manly Browridge and general manly skull structure is also dependant on Cro Magnoid genes
Normie bro science tbh.

"Ugh something something cromagnon something something primitive something something browridge"

• +1
Yeah, I'm aware of some of that shit, I definitely plan on doing a video about that, but first I need to study more about the cranial base which is probably the biggest reason why Asians are like that (pancaked), and that is one of the most complexed things about the facial development, having a short or longer anterior fossa can make your entire face completely different

That is more of a status seeking.

Although it's probably hard to guess if asian women find white men attractive because they workship their looks or their status of white male

Prenatal-T = everything

In fact, everything Prenatal = everything, even if you're on a bad position in the womb, that could make your head shape kinda deformed and this will affect how your brain grows internally, and this will affect directly on the cranial fossas, which will affect your whole face.

Reincarnation is the only looksmax, tbh, ngl :lul:

Yeah, I'm impressed how they all got so big and didn't find a way to make a profit of it so they could keep posting more videos. I think the only "active" at the moment is FaceandLMS, posting a video every 4 months and in the between posting clips from the autistic lives
Let me tell ya. Asian women find white men attractive ''''''''''purely based on Looks.'''''''''''''
its same as white women. white women dont find asian men attractive. because they look subhuman.
a lot of attractive degrees and ratios found in western medicine since 19 century are against asian phenotypes so it means white women biologically find asian men unattractive.
and strikingly those measurements are all being used in korean Reconstructive surgery too because those beauty measurements are all applied to asian population too. (which implies asian and white have same hardwired beauty standard)

Let me tell ya. Asian women find white men attractive ''''''''''purely based on Looks.'''''''''''''
its same as white women. white women dont find asian men attractive. because they look subhuman.
a lot of attractive degrees and ratios found in western medicine since 19 century are against asian phenotypes so it means white women biologically find asian men unattractive.
and strikingly those measurements are all being used in korean Reconstructive surgery too because those beauty measurements are all applied to asian population too. (which implies asian and white have same hardwired beauty standard)
What is it with you and your hatred for asians?

Not cool bro, you can only be a part of the hip kid clique if you trash on indians

• +1
What is it with you and your hatred for asians?

Not cool bro, you can only be a part of the hip kid clique if you trash on indians
i hate copers coping asians are unattractive because of stupid media or historical power.
asians are just biologically unattractive logically.
inbetween copers i feel like i am living in the flood of lies.

i hate copers coping asians are unattractive because of stupid media or historical power.
asians are just biologically unattractive logically.
inbetween copers i feel like i am living in the flood of lies.
I don't care about that it's just that you're awkwardly obsessive.

Kind of reminds me of the times when I was beta orbiting this beauty here, devoting hundreds of threads to him:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mKuRZ4MGIRg/VeiK2_zzbFI/AAAAAAAACRE/gCdgX3q1Pm4/s1600/Coming%2Bright%2Bat%2Bya%2B-%2BMaurice%2BTillet.jpg

Giphy

Maurice Tillet- the unmoggable skullmog king

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1100
I don't care about that it's just that you're awkwardly obsessive.

Kind of reminds me of the times when I was beta orbiting this beauty here, devoting hundreds of threads to him:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-mKuRZ4MGIRg/VeiK2_zzbFI/AAAAAAAACRE/gCdgX3q1Pm4/s1600/Coming%2Bright%2Bat%2Bya%2B-%2BMaurice%2BTillet.jpg

View attachment 93771

Maurice Tillet- the skullmog king
im obsessed as fuck. and its destroying me.
should stop giving fuck tbh.

20986961 1489310257827785 8615665586451513344 n

Keep in mind that it's a comparison of sexually dimorphic people, not the average joe with a recessed face and hairline before his 20s :lul::lul:
Besides the point but isn't a receding hairline one of those things that's highly dimorphic but a poverty-tier youth indicator like a long philtrum.

looks like someone who has shidded and farded and peeded and cummed all over the place.

Years of PSL research flushed down the toilet by going for a bowling ball as a chin implant and still lacking projection from the profile

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 685
Who's the male model in the thumbnail?

dWJCG8z.png

QzJwSpQ.png

IfswbmU.png

dWJCG8z.png

QzJwSpQ.png

IfswbmU.png

Dude make my face more dimorphic pls
IMG 20190808 172540

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1100
B3EBC6CE 8502 4B3A B412 24CDB951B0A3

:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I looks so feminine, fuck, i cant buy i gun to kill myself because i live in dictator country (Brazil).

NEVER BEGUN

good thread and video anyway.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 1100

dWJCG8z.png

QzJwSpQ.png

IfswbmU.png

So can you control parasite resistance to get better skin, or vice versa.

So can you control parasite resistance to get better skin, or vice versa.

Probably not, my guess is that this is more of a genetical thing + prenatal T. You can obviously still get a better skin that will look more parasite resistant even if it isn't though

Woah woah

New video out?!!!!?!?!?!?!?

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 1100
Woah woah

New video out?!!!!?!?!?!?!?

Not any time soon tbh 😭 :lul: , too busy making the complete looks guide to sell it to redditors, moneymax to looksmax to oneitismax... over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1100
Bro please give me name of the video. I can't watch it here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back