What makes a man better than the other?

totototo

totototo

SUPERDROL
Blackpill is all about being better that the other men, thats why i post this here.

I want to hear other thoughts. I give the vitals and explain what i think about them, i did maxx everything down below but i cant seem to find the objective truth of what makes a man really better

Money?
No, money is man made and gives a false feeling of betterness that lies deep down people minds, millionaires know that they arent peak and feel corrupted. If money was the answer then Elon Musk would be peak. jfl

Physical power?
I think that this is more accurate, even though in modern society is decreasingly becoming worse because fighting and all those things are seem as something bad and people are raised to not do it. Being able to know that you could end someones life without concerning about its social status, looks or philosophy is truly something powerful. Then Jon Jones could be peak. But am I better than somebody just because i can kill them?

Looks?
This is the answers most people here will give. Why? Because women are the ones that decide who is better, at least in modern society. If looks was the answer then nobody could achieve peak, but they had to be born to be peak. Genetics.
I dont think that this one is the answer even though it could be.
Then somebody like Hernan Drago or Chico is peak

Philosophy?
I think that this makes the strongest answer and at the same time the weakest because philosophy is something abstract
I dont really have an explanation for this one, just thinking alone makes a man a man, your thoughts are what you are, the problem is that im searching for objective truth betternes, and thoughts arent objective truth, they are man made
Men could think different but there is no objective truth, therefore there isnt a better thought than another, thats why there is a big debate about which philosphers are better than anothers, only being separated by other human thoughts which arent objective truth as they are man made human thoughts, therefore there isnt a better man in terms of objective truth, because the competition between two men and the outcomes of it are man made and not objective because we can only be compared by people and their thoughts.

In terms of Man made truth or modern society Looks is what makes a man better than the other. So the best i can say for now is that looks are what makes a man better. Sadly, because it doesnt matter how hard you try, you always will be mogged by somebody with better genetics.

Would like to hear your opinions.

Sex

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
better man is cope, no one on here would argue tiktok pretty boys are better men but they still slay

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Luffymaxxing
How you bounce back from negative circumstances

so you would wish to be a tiktok pretty boy even though you said that they arent men
Of course, they also get prime high school bitches.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Luffymaxxing
By having a higher slay count.
More sex = more respect.

proper zygos

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Whether he wins or loses. You could have the best genetics, unlimited money and intelligence and get your brains blown out by a 5'2 ugly manlet who proceeds to impregnate a woman and spread his genes. That's how it works in nature: the winner is the best. The alpha lion of a group is the one who can beat the other ones in a fight; regardless of whether he truly is the strongest or not.

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Whether he wins or loses. You could have the best genetics, unlimited money and intelligence and get your brains blown out by a 5'2 ugly manlet who proceeds to impregnate a woman and spread his genes. That's how it works in nature: the winner is the best. The alpha lion of a group is the one who can beat the other ones in a fight; regardless of whether he truly is the strongest or not.
this is why one cannot sit on their laurels and trust that things will work out and muh best jeans will prevail. what makes a man better is his ability to gatekeep shit genes from ever reaching the point of jeopardizing the overall genetic quality of the group. in the west we have essentially failed at this and allowed social epistatic replication of dysgenic mutations. this is why we have so many faggots and trannies today when they're really 0.00001% of nature. conservatives are right for always trying to nip things in the bud. whatever benefit that might arise from being more "inclusive" is simply not worth the risk. and we are learning that lesson right now.

The number of slaves they own

• +1
Reactions: 147
I dunno about all that. But based on the way you write, I know for a fact that I'm better than you.:feelshmm::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: 147
“Philosophy” jfl at even considering this

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
How about all this in one package?
How you niggas dont understand that everything matters