What makes Indian guys so low smv in the west?

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
It can't be just because they're brown. Arab guys for example can do fine, but something is different about Indian guys.

Your mom knows who the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and ascension
The memes...More than a decade ago, when not many had Internet access, they didn't have such a bad reputation, then after cheap Internet became widely available in India, they started to harass western women online, and the "bobs and vegana" image became attached to them.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, fuxkdakikez, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
dark brown skin with yellow undertones, bug eyes, short height, no muscle (very few indians can put on a decent amount of muscle), a bad accent and bad facial features

a chadpreet won’t be an incel

most indians are just ugly, there’s nothing more to it

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
The memes...More than a decade ago, when not many had Internet access, they didn't have such a bad reputation, then after cheap Internet became widely available in India, they started to harass western women online, and the "bobs and vegana" image became attached to them.
As long as you don’t act like "bob n Vagene“ in real life the memes won’t influence how people perceive you at all, I know Indians irl here in Germany, interesting to mention that none of them is an incel even tough they’re short, one of my friends who’s 100% indian even has a blonde German gf, she’s taller than him JFL.

Don’t take the internet too seriously, real life is always different than the internet

It can't be just because they're brown. Arab guys for example can do fine, but something is different about Indian guys.
Skinnyfat and bad personality

who said arab guys do fine? i am arab and i get discriminated against DAILY, especially by women

Looks, behavior and accent have single-handedly killed off South Asian SMV worldwide.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and SecularIslamist
Looks, behavior and accent have single-handedly killed off South Asian SMV worldwide.
I think North Africa and South America are okay. Because they're so ignorant about curries (after all who visits them) and in their own bubbles.

On Muzz app where they launched a Twitter like service for Muslims, so many Pakistani guys are recommending Morocco. I thought I was the only one jfl. I don;t think they'd dagger south asian SMV over there as they're unlike the barbarians in curryland.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I think North Africa and South America are okay. Because they're so ignorant about curries (after all who visits them) and in their own bubbles.

On Muzz app where they launched a Twitter like service for Muslims, so many Pakistani guys are recommending Morocco. I thought I was the only one jfl. I don;t think they'd dagger south asian SMV over there as they're unlike the barbarians in curryland.
Well, I mean on a collective level, the SMV is at the bottom of the barrel, but individually you can obviously have success. Take a look at yourself and your dating history. They may work for others, but not for everyone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Well, I mean on a collective level, the SMV is at the bottom of the barrel, but individually you can obviously have success. Take a look at yourself and your dating history. They may work for others, but not for everyone.
Whenever I see a curry who ascends above his looksmatch or actually gets his looksmatch. He almost always has something going for him e.g. height, wealth etc. Luck is very rare - hence why its luck.

I have some things going for me, but I missed out on making the most of it during uni.

Whenever I see a curry who ascends above his looksmatch or actually gets his looksmatch. He almost always has something going for him e.g. height, wealth etc. Luck is very rare - hence why its luck.

I have some things going for me, but I missed out on making the most of it during uni.
I really don’t think they’ve actually “ascended above their looksmatch” in those cases because women fraud with make-up. I’m very sure that if you take away their make-up, they’ll look worse than the man they’re with.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Shit skin shit accent shit social status shit looks no intimidation slaves to whiteman short small dick shit language etc etc

The accent is unbearable :feelshah:
Also India itself is not a desirable place

I really don’t think they’ve actually “ascended above their looksmatch” in those cases because women fraud with make-up. I’m very sure that if you take away their make-up, they’ll look worse than the man they’re with.
I was gonna post this later. Are they looksmatched? They re both 30+ looks like he married some used hoe. She is LTB. But guys like that wouldnt get shit on OLD not even landwhales.

I was gonna post this later. Are they looksmatched? They re both 30+ looks like he married some used hoe. She is LTB. But guys like that wouldnt get shit on OLD not even landwhales.

He mogs her easily. But yeah, wouldn’t be surprised if she had a hoe phase.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and SecularIslamist
He mogs her easily. But yeah, wouldn’t be surprised if she had a hoe phase.
No way man. You know full well she can do far better on OLD. Yes it's OLD and not irl but doesnt matter since differences between both are irrelevant nowadays.

Of he is looksmatched with her than I am looksmatched with Keira Knightley.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
No way man. You know full well she can do far better on OLD. Yes it's OLD and not irl but doesnt matter since differences between both are irrelevant nowadays.

Of he is looksmatched with her than I am looksmatched with Keira Knightley.
She obviously has more SMV, but objectively, he looks better than she does, is what I’m saying. Also, look at her crooked nose, which he doesn’t have.

yeah lmao my dad was even telling me this about why I should become a doctor. in his words "Don't you see those short ugly guys straight out of india married to super models? It's because they're super rich doctors!"

She obviously has more SMV, but objectively, he looks better than she does, is what I’m saying. Also, look at her crooked nose, which he doesn’t have.
Looks = SMV.

For a 30+ white women she is literally 'average' for her age and background. That guy is 'average' in Dhaka and incel in the West. Trust me he's fighting for scraps even on an ethnic app. That's not to say he deserves better. But what you deserve and what you get are two different things. He has got better than he deserved. He looks short too. I hope his sons aren't cucked. Girl will be fine.
yeah lmao my dad was even telling me this about why I should become a doctor. in his words "Don't you see those short ugly guys straight out of india married to super models? It's because they're super rich doctors!"
Exactly. But doctors have super halo amongst curries. It's the ultimate career halo for arranged marriage. Western girls don't rate it so much.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
Looks = SMV.

For a 30+ white women she is literally 'average' for her age and background. That guy is 'average' in Dhaka and incel in the West. Trust me he's fighting for scraps even on an ethnic app. That's not to say he deserves better. But what you deserve and what you get are two different things. He has got better than he deserved. He looks short too. I hope his sons aren't cucked. Girl will be fine.

Exactly. But doctors have super halo amongst curries. It's the ultimate career halo for arranged marriage. Western girls don't rate it so much.
I feel like western women don't care so much about the career and care more about the salary tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I feel like western women don't care so much about the career and care more about the salary tbh
Yeah my sister has turned down doctors. Because she earns almost just as much. They were LTN tier.

Salary + career halo. Someone working in investment banking or CEO or director of start up is career halo for western women. Deluluded women.

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
Unironically started a lot with Pewdiepie. Probably the largest mainstream impact.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Gonthar