What makes someone look NT?

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
Sharp jawline, hunter eyes, square protruding chin, long mouth, big brow ridge, long sharp eyebrows, PCT, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, middayshowers, Vitruvian and 10 others
I’m gonna saw lower third and overall no failos make u look NT.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: MortusX, HighIQcel and Deleted member 245
Sharp jawline, hunter eyes, square protruding chin, long mouth, big brow ridge, long sharp eyebrows, PCT, etc.

lol but if there was one of all the above what would u say the most important is?
Some people don’t have crazy features but look very NT

8/10 autistic chad takes a huge dump in the mouth of 7/10 NT chad

being NT as a non chad is basically being a womans personal clown

• +1
Reactions: MortusX, Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and Dicklet.4.3
Looking like a slavic gopnik

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Just look like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Alexanderr, goat2x and 3 others
You have to be NT to look NT. It works the other way around. You don't have to be really good looking to look NT. You just have to already be NT and then you'll be NT and look NT.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Halotestin and Deleted member 3593
Hunter hooded eyes can sometimes look aspies Opry and Elias Depoot for example

You have to be NT to look NT. It works the other way around. You don't have to be really good looking to look NT. You just have to already be NT and then you'll be NT and look NT.

some people argue that doing things outside of ur comfort or experiencing new things changes ur face (epigenetics) but sounds a little copey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Popular grooming, not looking too beta.

That's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
You can look NT without changing your appearance. It's hard to explain. It's down to how you feel really. If you feel neurotic, it'll be hard not to show any hint of that through any of your actions.
some people argue that doing things outside of ur comfort or experiencing new things changes ur face (epigenetics) but sounds a little copey
I would actually believe in it.

You can look NT without changing your appearance. It's hard to explain. It's down to how you feel really. If you feel neurotic, it'll be hard not to show any hint of that through any of your actions.

I would actually believe in it.
Just like you face expression unconsciously change when you are mad or sad. Thinking like an aspie will make your face show hints

• +1
Reactions: MortusX and Deleted member 3593
Just like you face expression unconsciously change when you are mad of sad. Thinking like an aspie will make your face show hints
Pretty much!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Just like you face expression unconsciously change when you are mad of sad. Thinking like an aspie will make your face show hints
Maybe I should stop squinching then jfl. I’ll just try to surround my mine with joyful/happy thoughts from now on.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Halotestin
Btw long hair is a death sentence for you NT status. I would know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Btw long hair is a death sentence for you NT status. I would know.
Vitamin B12 has more to do with being NT than physical appearance. I'm not even messing around. It sounds crazy but it's true.

Sure, being ugly would make you feel shit. But physical appearance isn't one of the main factors surrounding neuropsychological expression.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Vitamin B12 has more to do with being NT than physical appearance. I'm not even messing around. It sounds crazy but it's true.

Sure, being ugly would make you feel shit. But physical appearance isn't one of the main factors surrounding neuropsychological expression.
I am not talking about handsomness level here like the other retards a few posts above mine, I'm talking about how socially adapt you look.

Your clothes and hair style are more important than face.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Images 93

I am not talking about handsomness level here like the other retards a few posts above mine, I'm talking about how socially adapt you look.

Your clothes and hair style are more important than face.
Yeah I agree. Putting an incel in some sick Alpha M leather jackets wouldn't just make them feel NT. But once you are NT, all those things matter a lot, like style, clothing etc. Neuroticism is the first thing that needs to be tackled.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
phenotype. when i first joined the site and pm’d pics/vids of myself some users asked why i was here/surprised i was here. i’m not even that attractive for them to ask that question so its
prolly your pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 3593
phenotype. when i first joined the site and pm’d pics/vids of myself some users asked why i was here/surprised i was here. i’m not even that attractive for them to ask that question so its
prolly your pheno.

yea that makes sense, it’s hard to look NT if ur deathnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
prolly your pheno.
Pheno as to race or the “vibe” your facial traits give in general?