What makes these guys so attractive?

actual9cmjawslayer

actual9cmjawslayer

its over
APrP3qGrpVgSb_QRvL-3FYkqDQgPO75oz60X3CId2s_7u39L9v3B5zFP_J9XGxB7KRNC98lXVm3hs9kAPZOXwyfgSoJ-axAGCw8-KKr519At-QkS0GBlmyJr4s81Ee6zlfDY5fcVEQcp1qC8fooLvruvK913ZZlLtxggufw-BgX8Nqk8ddy2fIhXmAl1AFCeQEa6xm-lxAqBdNuhTnoFVy7hjZbfmcUiZipMFilyEpXPc19D3OTZ3kWLBRk1WsH8ziMennJ0TIXIdX_Pr6Ly8eQPy2av1VS2M733t9GIVM1jTbarSsBxStowI45gSKEhF-Otf6wjIYA1u6ZuLEIB12DmVRMUgad3X4kIj4xLIf_yZxo7merrflNpQb9hniROjQc1cdMGnRsZ_wvDsi-LT6iY34oAni32crcPlJsbXRM8woP1QorvwZebXe1IWVBjqwP8sMX1o1Yewxe4NjNZGavOK3kqM1YCj317bmqU9oOvxj2qsBqfmhwOqtEu_19O5DCpS_sxY9BmBtAVndoqMQMF7GUTDH_BMW931kUnhPN2sU5n2hm2kNAJTj7OW49fk_54_BDhTQAfFU-g-3tc4brwI8zFZOOGPcw1X8DUz4L21EfVrmsacVlP7DyjNcd28xReKXBpp1njHfdFmrxd-ufn_uadTP5zZlXnSbIT7R9TkGCEwtSBY1oBAIMn9cOzL8JoTo1Z45eQaD7yvJ1CobdONsNB8JdR-D_bFpiy-CHX7OyMQfAZ8NoAjQQvzeCLst5SvF1OjV2Ny84ezssYgDdA0SVLORPIMpzI5SE8uZz5kcYfwCR_r-FF3qNmFPeLCk9V0W0BC0i1MqKaW-_cSL_qkPMa3UPI_dLcy7heIgNK_GiBpggZ8cKRIKAR7v0o3Fv7ldXLsDoeOeXE9wdBcUpl-MxACAYEmT-ZY85HJSTGKI8iErlfflaHFJJ5hZCGgt-9U9CU6SIUCmgXsJqaPnLdwcoAVDsSGzfebXekz1ZKWs4fUVW2SslY-1UqieEWomFI9Qe-vdsX_3z2qN-cMqZm09LNosV82sT2vlMD8ApyqUGtiXRMAfMoQzN6JTMQllQSqnILAa_fZw=s0-l75-ft
Unnamed 8
Unnamed 9
Guys that have a lot of flaws and little halos that don't really stick out for their phenotype but something just mogs about them appeal wise
I really just don't get it after all these years

bbc genetics

High facial averageness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21345 and actual9cmjawslayer
they are above average but not that attractive

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Harmony + averageness + pheno + hair

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
no better than average

View attachment 2634854

Typical for his phenotype and you could definitely remove a decent portion of his lip mass and he would still look really high appeal

Average

Yeah light eyes very good no doubt
no hair showing though
Forgot to mention good skin tone for ethnicity

Harmony + averageness + pheno + hair
Like every other person has the degree of averageness these two have
And can you explain the "harmony" besides the pct eyebrows on the nct guy, which he only needs cause below average canthal tilt
And pheno basically every white guy has a pheno as good as these guys
First guy not even showing hair

Like every other person has the degree of averageness these two have
And can you explain the "harmony" besides the pct eyebrows on the nct guy, which he only needs cause below average canthal tilt
And pheno basically every white guy has a pheno as good as these guys
First guy not even showing hair
Most people do not look as average as them, especially the lightskin guy, harmony is not measurable, but you can clearly see with naked eye their faces are harmonious. Lightskin guy got famous on TikTok off his hair

Even with filters and frauding they're both VERY far from Chads/Chadlites even, so it's just TikTokcel copers who are LTNs/MTNs MAX IRL.

They post muh looksmaxxing BS normie shit advice, then go offline & watch LTB fuck GigaChad while they do semen retention & watch Hamza.

Even with filters and frauding they're both VERY far from Chads/Chadlites even, so it's just TikTokcel copers who are LTNs/MTNs MAX IRL.

They post muh looksmaxxing BS normie shit advice, then go offline & watch LTB fuck GigaChad while they do semen retention & watch Hamza.
Dumbest shit I heard, both are chadlite irl, the lightskin guy is gigschad smv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crayola CØck and actual9cmjawslayer
Dumbest shit I heard, both are chadlite irl, the lightskin guy is gigschad smv

What subhuman cave of Mumbai did you crawl out of recently to think either of these guys are good looking?

Yeah, the guy with a million followers based off his looks is LTN

What subhuman cave of Mumbai did you crawl out of recently to think either of these guys are good looking?
He has 1.1 million followers just cuz his looks retard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: actual9cmjawslayer and Crayola CØck
He has 1.1 million followers just cuz his looks retard

And this subhuman negro has 161 million followers:

Lame khaby image

Having a lot of followers doesn't mean one is very good looking or hot, moron.

• JFL
Reactions: unknownducks
there js really fucking average