• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
by not looking like a dalit

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and tbh aff
Dellisolas me

His squinting.

by not looking indian

Chadpreet in Mumbai invisible in west, amazing how genetics works.

he whitemogs most white people thats how

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one and bradpittshairline
His ethnicity is Dalit u retard + get mog
View attachment 2533607
Most of these sissy ass white boys still won't believe you, or they'll throw around shit like "cope".

In these schizophrenic autists minds, being curry means you're doomed to never get with a white chick, when that's really the only women I've fucked (along with a few black chicks) lmfao.

Bro, like, at this point on, I'll have to actually record me fucking a white chick with my face in it, and most of these little pale skinned snow niggers will still say that it's edited or fake.

Good job bro, keep slaying pink pussy. I know white chicks feel the absolute best, and that's what I'm gonna continue putting my dick in, until I decide to get married to a white chick.

Good shit brotha

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and bradpittshairline
Most of these sissy ass white boys still won't believe you, or they'll throw around shit like "cope".

In these schizophrenic autists minds, being curry means you're doomed to never get with a white chick, when that's really the only women I've fucked (along with a few black chicks) lmfao.

Bro, like, at this point on, I'll have to actually record me fucking a white chick with my face in it, and most of these little pale skinned snow niggers will still say that it's edited or fake.

Good job bro, keep slaying pink pussy. I know white chicks feel the absolute best, and that's what I'm gonna continue putting my dick in, until I decide to get married to a white chick.

Good shit brotha
Damn bro u a snow bunny lover