what makes toji attractive jfl?

justropemaxbro

justropemaxbro

Diamond
I was scrolling through instagram as usual and then I came across a video of a Toji edit and in the comment of like idk 6k comments all simping on Toji.

I get he has wide frame and face? what makes him look good? is it because he is an anime char? jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, blatonslatt, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Animepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mio, Lynxress and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mio, Lynxress and 2 others
brutal i don't understand why foids would want a fictional animated character.
Because they mog us and they're all psl gods, same with gojo, he's canonically 6'3 (190cm) with God tier coloring, over for realcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Mio
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mio, cyprian_tomaszewski and 1 other person
who tf cares about what makes a man atractive you gay ass nigger
Christ is coming in 2033

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Mio and justropemaxbro

this guy kinda look like toji - similar frame, has a lot of foids simping too.

being probably nicely drawn fictional character

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
women like men who look like fictional characters.

ironically I get a lot of other men crying about my looks because I look like a fictional character.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Mio, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person

ironically I get a lot of other men crying about my looks because I look like a fictional character.
I can see that. your physique is unreal, long ass torso makign it look weird. I saw your toji cosplay and also the men saying that it's edited in reddit.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt and Deleted member 20370
Wide clavicles small waist,kpop face,cool aura

• +1
he comment of like idk 6k comments all simping on Toji.
No comments simping for this face
3868096 20231112 192538

• JFL
Reactions: 9cel
I can see that. your physique is unreal, long ass torso makign it look weird. I saw your toji cosplay and also the men saying that it's edited in reddit.
all anime characters got long torsos because they're modeled after asians who have the longest torso to total length ratios on average.

I didn't edit those photos beyond removing a logo from the compression shirt, the light between the arms is from diffraction.

• +1

frame wise?

all anime characters got long torsos because they're modeled after asians who have the longest torso to total length ratios on average.

I didn't edit those photos beyond removing a logo from the compression shirt, the light between the arms is from diffraction.

View attachment 2761399
is it bad if my clavicles are only a bit over average?im on test and hgh rn i hope it makes my frame wider

View attachment 2761399
Unrelated but Doesn't toji has a short torso or is it just the clothing?

• +1
Reactions: SomaliMax
  • +1
is it bad if my clavicles are only a bit over average?im on test and hgh rn i hope it makes my frame wider
have you build muscle? I would estimate that muscle can at 1-2 inch each side, ex. if you are 18 inch bideltoid, you can build your frame to 20 inches.

have you build muscle? I would estimate that muscle can at 1-2 inch each side, ex. if you are 18 inch bideltoid, you can build your frame to 20 inches.
i just hopped on on tuesday and hgh on off for a few months

i just hopped on on tuesday and hgh on off for a few months
I wouldn't go for Hgh but you do you. Also what is your clavicles and bideltoid length?

frame wise?
long slender torsos mostly, makes you look athletic instead of gymcelled.

clavicles aren't that important, as long as your hips are narrower.
they grow until you're in your mid to late twenties.
View attachment 2761404Unrelated but Doesn't toji has a short torso or is it just the clothing?
pants is just up to his waist.

his upper to lower body is 1:1 which is ideal in men, many artists draw bodies in which the legs are longer than the torso because they mistakenly think that because it's ideal in women it must also be ideal in men which isn't the case.

they also misinterpret studies which state that longer than average legs are desirable, but having longer legs does not necessarily mean that they're proportionally long compared to the rest of your body.

• +1
Understandable. Thank you.

Have a question. what was your bideltoid length before you build muscle?

long slender torsos mostly, makes you look athletic instead of gymcelled.

clavicles aren't that important, as long as your hips are narrower.

they grow until you're in your mid to late twenties.

pants is just up to his waist.

View attachment 2761413

his upper to lower body is 1:1 which is ideal in men, many artists draw bodies in which the legs are longer than the torso because they mistakenly think that because it's ideal in women it must also be ideal in men which isn't the case.

they also misinterpret studies which state that longer than average legs are desirable, but having longer legs does not necessarily mean that they're proportionally long compared to the rest of your body.
Its just good low trust looking faces that get foids attracted, for example levi is the most simped char by foids, also keneki.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Its just good low trust looking faces that get foids attracted, for example levi is the most simped char by foids, also keneki.
I don't understand how Levi is attractive. He is very short.

Shit character ngl

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
kaneki is high trust however
even after white hair

• Tall
  • Muscular, but lean and slender
  • Wide shoulders
  • White (meant to be japanese, but anime characters subscribe to eurocentric beauty standards - you don't see many anime characters with monolid eyes or flat noses)
  • Chiseled jaw
  • Piercing eyes
  • Dark straight (i.e. non-ethnic) hair
  • Bad boy/dark triad
  • Confident and mysterious
He's a literal amalgamation of all the traits known to attract women.

• +1
kaneki is kind of a combo of high and low trust features
large eyes and a neotenous face combined with a red ghoul eye and always having messed up expressions in panels.
His eyes can be very intense as well giving off a low trust effect
when he's normal he's high trust, when hes going through shit, which he usually is, hes mid-low trust.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung