What my psychiatrist told me

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
He said to me that he worked for 10+ years on the local prison and that I share the same mentality as criminals (low inhib) that I will always be ok even if i do commit any crime and that i dont need help or a change that all my actions are ok and that I will be ok even if i do stuff that is prohibited.
He said that if i dont change my mentality i will end up just like the criminals in prison and i jfled hard bcs im not dumb enough to end up like that I know what limitations i have and how I can strategically manifest my plans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, standardcel, incel194012940 and 3 others
Ramirezmaxx

@moggathon banned faggot suck my toes

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Show ur low inhibition on him
I did told him i dont give a shit about my life and i will do anything i want bcs I dont care about my future and he stayed quiet hahajajaj

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011 and Nick.Harte
He was very rude to me i really dislike him
See another psych tbh because if he was rude to you, it doesn’t seem like he had your best interest at heart.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
My psych didnt understand why i wasnt in prison.

Is a fucking brutal diagnosis

• +1
My psych didnt understand why i wasnt in prison.

Is a fucking brutal diagnosis
They think they know everything just bcs they have some médical diploma jfl fuck them

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
See another psych tbh because if he was rude to you, it doesn’t seem like he had your best interest at heart.
Yes I told that to my parents and they said "you need to finish ur treatment" jfls i just dont care anymore i go to the psych bcs im obligated

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
They think they know everything just bcs they have some médical diploma jfl fuck them
Doctors rely on status for normies to believe them.

' oh they are so smart! I believe'

But most are quite dumb and incompetent. Trash.

Theres some good ones too though, but hard to find in normal healthcare.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, ConfusedBolivian and Nick.Harte
He said to me that he worked for 10+ years on the local prison and that I share the same mentality as criminals (low inhib) that I will always be ok even if i do commit any crime and that i dont need help or a change that all my actions are ok and that I will be ok even if i do stuff that is prohibited.
He said that if i dont change my mentality i will end up just like the criminals in prison and i jfled hard bcs im not dumb enough to end up like that I know what limitations i have and how I can strategically manifest my plans
Giphy 4

This is just selection bias, if he worked 10+ years coaching CEO's he would tell you you have the mindset of a multi-millionaire.

• +1
brutal rep pill , my psychiatrist thread got one reply

therapy is a scam because people don't change based on "mentalities". They have mentalities based on their life and physiology.

example: X likes rape. After years of treatment he becomes an oldcel and his dick stops working. He credits his transformative journey on changing his mentality to becoming more empathetic with age and accepting responsibility.

• +1