What Norwegian Girls Find Attractive

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers

ITT: Just be 2m/6ft7 tall with a 1 million NOK income

A8AF3E83 5F1B 4484 A158 B577B033575F

This hag baked in cakeup demands a guy making almost a million NOK (800k NOK) when median is less than 600K lmao

No wonder there’s over 1 million single people in Norway out of a population of 5 million

The reason there’s so many passport bros in Scandinavia is because so many men fail to meet up to their ridiculous expectations after Scandinavia became a feminist and sexually liberated utopia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PrinceLuenLeoncur and 14 others

View attachment 2856782
This hag baked in cakeup demands a guy making almost a million NOK (800k NOK) when median is less than 600K lmao

No wonder there’s over 1 million single people in Norway out of a population of 5 million

The reason there’s so many passport bros in Scandinavia is because so many men fail to meet up to their ridiculous expectations after Scandinavia became a feminist and sexually liberated utopia

Brootal.
Hadn’t ever heard norvegian. Good sounding language
Also, do you think med pheno mogs in Scandinavia ?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and TUSSELEIF
How is Rigmor a real female name?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Orvka381 and 7 others
Just be black probably works wonders there

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), PrinceLuenLeoncur, Orvka381 and 4 others
good thing i dont live there

Brootal.
Hadn’t ever heard norvegian. Good sounding language
Also, do you think med pheno mogs in Scandinavia ?
Yeah, many girls here want "tall and dark" but Paleo-atlantid/Tydal phenos are pretty common here

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, bloomercel and Pierrot
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and cytoplasm
Where do these standards go when they fuck Somali and Arab subhumans?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Staceymaxxing, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 8 others
I reckon I could get a nice Norwegian girl especially with the Scottish Glaswegian accent halo.

• JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Pierrot
Yeah, many girls here want "tall and dark" but Paleo-atlantid/Tydal phenos are pretty common here
I’ve heard that scandinavian females often make the first move (at least more than elsewhere), is that true ?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF

View attachment 2856782

The most attractive one said she has a boyfriend who is shorter than her @7:20.

Life fuel for manlets.

But seriously, with the exception of that one girl, they all look mediocre esp the trio of troons.

• JFL
Reactions: Pierrot
The most attractive one said she has a boyfriend who is shorter than her @7:20.

Life fuel for manlets.

But seriously, with the exception of that one girl, they all look mediocre esp the trio of troons.
Yeah that one short girl mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Jason Voorhees
op do you think scandinavian girls often prefer more darker looking exotic men than norwegians, who are often blonde and light colored?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Pierrot
Wait is that girl black or actually native Norwegian and just transracial?

• +1
probably only an overexaggarated meme?
I am subscribed to a few Swedish youtube comedy channels and see it on my feed sometimes. Ugly 2 psl Somali and Arab subbumans holding hands with Swedish girls.

Do all these standards of being 2m tall and earning 1 million just vanish in thin air when it's a foreigner? Probably cherrypicking but I wonder how they are able to side step thr blackpill while Swedish guys have to travel half way across the globe to ltr gooks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Luffymaxxing, losthope and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I’ve heard that scandinavian females often make the first move (at least more than elsewhere), is that true ?
Often with it’s a guy they want, can often happen in bars/clubs. Usually it’s for tall Chadlites+ and often just ends in a hookup

• So Sad
op do you think scandinavian girls often prefer more darker looking exotic men than norwegians, who are often blonde and light colored?
They often prefer native Norwegian men, but the brown haired kind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi and Pierrot
Wait is that girl black or actually native Norwegian and just transracial?
Could be biracial or Arab or something but could be full Norwegian as well, my cousin and her family are all dark haired with dark eyes and tan skin, that side look dark almost med-like while my side is more blonde/traditionally Nordic

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Could be biracial or Arab or something but could be full Norwegian as well, my cousin and her family are all dark haired with dark eyes and tan skin, that side look dark almost med-like while my side is more blonde/traditionally Nordic
How is that even possible unless the tan skin isn't natural but via tanning beds or something

• +1
Norwegian accent is not bas tbh. German accent on thr hand feels like it's raping my ear.

• +1
Norway is one of the most liberal countries in Europe. They practically give women equals rights to men. Although I am mirin what Norway did with their oil money they used that smartly to build things like those tunnels in Norway and other infrastructure.

• +1
Norway is one of the most liberal countries in Europe. They practically give women equals rights to men. Although I am mirin what Norway did with their oil money they used that smartly to build things like those tunnels in Norway and other infrastructure.
At least it’s not as big of an ethnic shithole as Sweden

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and owlofathena
Where do these standards go when they fuck Somali and Arab subhumans?
Standards for white men: be 195cm, six pack, 115 IQ+, MTN+ face, wide palate, no norwood, top 5% income.

Standards for BBCs, arabs and dravidians:

Crickets..

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, RecessedChinCel and Jason Voorhees
How is that even possible unless the tan skin isn't natural but via tanning beds or something
Idk, this pheno map is pretty accurate imo
8577C3A1 BF9C 456D A014 F51DEAE4DDC1

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and TsarTsar444
At least it’s not as big of an ethnic shithole as Sweden
Well yeah almost but Norway and Sweden are practically joined together and many swedes work in Norway and there is much travel between the countries so Norway is influenced by Sweden by extension and vice versa.

• +1
Norwegian accent is not bas tbh. German accent on thr hand feels like it's raping my ear.
What do you think of this accent, from my region Trøndelag

this guy is a known influencer and is also from here

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, |Daddy_Zygos| and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Well yeah almost but Norway and Sweden are practically joined together and many swedes work in Norway and there is much travel between the countries so Norway is influenced by Sweden by extension and vice versa.
I have hope for both of these countries tho. They are kinda waking up and going more conservative which is good.
There is however some unfixable damage now…

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
@TUSSELEIF whenever I think about how liberal Norway is I then think about that popular influencer Emma elingsen transgender that actually manages to look like a girl.

• +1
@TUSSELEIF whenever I think about how liberal Norway is I then think about that popular influencer Emma elingsen transgender that actually manages to look like a girl.
Yeah I’ve often seen users here use her as an example to fool users lmao

• JFL
Reactions: owlofathena
What do you think of this accent, from my region Trøndelag

this guy is a known influencer and is also from here
View attachment 2856865
Definitely better than German but not very pleasant imo. Sounds very harsh and masculine but not as bad as German. The only non native english accents that sound just as good are italian and Portuguese imo. Italians stretch the vowel sounds instead of consonant clusters which is pleasant to hear for English speakers.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and TUSSELEIF
Definitely better than German but not very pleasant imo. Sounds very harsh and masculine but not as bad as German. The only non native english accents that sound just as good are italian and Portuguese imo. Italians stretch the vowel sounds instead of consonant clusters which is pleasant to hear for English speakers.
Reminds me of the quote by Holy Roman emperor Charles V:

"I speak in Latin to God, Italian to Women, French to Men, and German to my Horse."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, cytoplasm and Jason Voorhees
Why do you guys think immediately about bbc when you see a normal white woman
its just you lil bro

i actually thought about meds or darker haired nordics

I am subscribed to a few Swedish youtube comedy channels and see it on my feed sometimes. Ugly 2 psl Somali and Arab subbumans holding hands with Swedish girls.

Do all these standards of being 2m tall and earning 1 million just vanish in thin air when it's a foreigner? Probably cherrypicking but I wonder how they are able to side step thr blackpill while Swedish guys have to travel half way across the globe to ltr gooks.
inb4 cope

this is what swedish girls have told me: they like foreigners because they tend to be more forward and less inhibited and therefore ‚manly‘

nerdic men are pretty shy and inhibited culturally they say, for example theyd ask out girls over phone instead of personally etc

• +1
Reactions: jinnu, Orvka381 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 2856782

chad, like every other species

Its just YT videos and these incels treat it like Bible. Real life is different where you'd see normies with hot girls. Users on this forum should suck a cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and Pierrot
Its just YT videos and these incels treat it like Bible. Real life is different where you'd see normies with hot girls. Users on this forum should suck a cock
Yeah but that normie is getting cheated on sooner or later / is betabuxxing/ is an oofie doofy.
The Blackpill always collects

Yeah but that normie is getting cheated on sooner or later / is betabuxxing/ is an oofie doofy.
The Blackpill always collects
Even guys like Tom Brady and Sean O' Pry get dumped for Brazilian ethnics. So nobody is safe.

• +1
Even guys like Tom Brady and Sean O' Pry get dumped for Brazilian ethnics. So nobody is safe.
Women just have infinite smv = infinite power and most of them have the mental maturity of a 8 year old.
It’s oooover

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and losthope
what Norwegian women really want
Blob

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Look at their national football team its most niggers and arabs who fucked norwegian girls

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer

View attachment 2856782

what would you say is an ok hieght if chadlite+ face?

Cope they want BBC

I thought Aryan beauties weren't recessed. Well, I thought wrong.

View attachment 2856782

Funny how Nordic girls look a lot like British foids. Ironic how Brit goes considered globally ugly and Scandis hot despite both looking similar