What Norwegian Girls Find Attractive

>Norwegian

inb4 cope

this is what swedish girls have told me: they like foreigners because they tend to be more forward and less inhibited and therefore ‚manly‘

nerdic men are pretty shy and inhibited culturally they say, for example theyd ask out girls over phone instead of personally etc
I dated a Swedish foid once and that’s what she said. Blakcs are jsut more owning (she said confident and masculine). I chalk this up to the NTpill, faggots here don’t seem to understand how impactful the NTpill is it can make An 5/10 have chad SMV @Squirtle that’s why Arabs and somalis slay there

Scandis are even more aspie than regular whites, perfect country for an autist like myself tbh

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
inb4 cope

this is what swedish girls have told me: they like foreigners because they tend to be more forward and less inhibited and therefore ‚manly‘

nerdic men are pretty shy and inhibited culturally they say, for example theyd ask out girls over phone instead of personally etc
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO! I KNEW IT!
In all seriousness being confident and foward is a must for every dude above mtn

I dated a Swedish foid once and that’s what she said. Blakcs are jsut more owning (she said confident and masculine). I chalk this up to the NTpill, faggots here don’t seem to understand how impactful the NTpill is it can make An 5/10 have chad SMV @Squirtle that’s why Arabs and somalis slay there

Scandis are even more aspie than regular whites, perfect country for an autist like myself tbh
Nt pill is law

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur