What percent body fat is this?

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

just a dude on addy enjoying life
and what do you guys recommend getting down to.
was thinking of trying to get down to like 10-12%
5B6B509D DBFF 4FB6 BB09 0FD85330FA97

its over bf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: redmaxx and NorwoodAscender
well come on i know at least one of you fags has studied enough male bodies to know what bodyfat this is

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, RAMU KAKA, Lautrec and 3 others
nah ur htn im chadlite without gymmaxxed and i still mog u lil bro
i mean good for u bro. idrc tho for the most part i’m only trying to improve myself. if ur rlly chadlite go slay some fucking hoes my brotha and make the most out of those genetics

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, DoII and Lautrec
Idk maybe 14?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and hilley
Idk maybe 14?
appreciate the answer bro, would u say it’s worth getting down to 10% rn or should i keep putting on more muscle than cut

I would say 15-16%
ik i could just look this up but i’m doing some homework rn do you know off the top of ur head what percent bf abs become visible when ur not flexing?

won't answer unless you post a pic looking cheeky at the camera

• JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
won't answer unless you post a pic looking cheeky at the camera
how about i pm you a naked mirror pic of me looking cheekily at the camera will that suffice babe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
how about i pm you a naked mirror pic of me looking cheekily at the camera will that suffice babe
no no i didn;t mean get nekked brotha , i meant just look at the camera a make that cheeky smile you do , i wish i looked as friendly as you
12-14% bf with good muscle mass would be great , lean while you have no muscle definition will look weird

ik i could just look this up but i’m doing some homework rn do you know off the top of ur head what percent bf abs become visible when ur not flexing?
there is no fixed bf percentage where every guy will have visible abs. it's different for everyone, however usually around 12% is where you will have visible abs without flexing.

you are around 15% right now but i don't recommend getting any leaner yet. keep gymmaxxing for a few years at least and when you've build a good amount of muscle you can go to lower bf percentages like 13%.

don't forget to train abs (with weights). abs are a muscle that needs to be trained so a mixture of both training and low bf percentage is required for top 1% abs.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
i mean good for u bro. idrc tho for the most part i’m only trying to improve myself. if ur rlly chadlite go slay some fucking hoes my brotha and make the most out of those genetics
Don’t listen to that dumb orangomango guy, the dude literally said train for a few more years THEN cut.

Build muscle for a couple more months to 1 year via lean bulking. Then try to lower your body fat until you get visible abs but you look good already ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lautrec
Don’t listen to that dumb orangomango guy, the dude literally said train for a few more years THEN cut.

Build muscle for a couple more months to 1 year via lean bulking. Then try to lower your body fat until you get visible abs but you look good already ngl
nah he should recomp rn with a 200-300 Kcal deficit and when he’s like 12% start a lean bulk and then a proper cut

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
nah he should recomp rn with a 200-300 Kcal deficit and when he’s like 12% start a lean bulk and then a proper cut
don’t lean bulks take fucking forever tho? but i guess if im 12% bf i really wouldn’t give af since my face would look better

don’t lean bulks take fucking forever tho? but i guess if im 12% bf i really wouldn’t give af since my face would look better
Cut with high protein until 12/13% (you should see your abs). Bulk with 300 Kcal surplus and when your weight is not going up in like weeks up the calories. Bulk until 16/17% and then cut down to 12%

Lean bulks are the biggest cope ever. You obviously put some fat during your bulk, considering the fact that do add real muscle tissue you need months

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Lean bulks are the biggest cope ever. You obviously put some fat during your bulk, considering the fact that do add real muscle tissue you need months
to*

18% clean bulk even if you put a littl bit of fat

18% clean bulk even if you put a littl bit of fat
after i do that than cut to what percent? i’m seeing people say 12-13 is a good number

after i do that than cut to what percent? i’m seeing people say 12-13 is a good number
Given your fat distribution it might be ideal 11% tend to be a sweet spot for hormones and facial aesthetics but still require lots of discipline

Given your fat distribution it might be ideal 11% tend to be a sweet spot for hormones and facial aesthetics but still require lots of discipline
sorry for so many questions but would u mind giving me more insight on my fat distribution?

niggas be like “I mOg yOu” like nigga focus on urself and ur own improvement

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender