What Percentage of guys in the gym are on PED's (steroids, sarms, test etc)

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
serious answer, people keep saying natty gyming is a meme and every one is on steroids. Yet 95% of the people I see in the gym don't look like their on roids.

fuck off ur an ethnic going for ww. also none are probably

Whatever percentage are bigger than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, GigaMogger and BigBoy
Jfl at shit genetic niggas I'm natty and I mog every juicehead jfl oh and I dont even lift calisthenics , bodyweight exercises , swimming sprinting is the shit not this lifting fucking cope

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
depends at what time you go.

A lot of roid users have a gut that's one way to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Most people are retards that have no idea how to workout and eat. You can build an impressive natty physique in a few years assuming average genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, middayshowers, Loud_Jock and 3 others
why are u obsessed with ww then?

Whats the problem with me only liking white women/Latina women?

I don't find my own women or ethnic women remotely attractive and the personality of ethnic women tend to be evil on average.

+ I would never have kids with an ethnic woman as I don't want them to turn out subhuman and pay for problems that wasn't their fault.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Most people are retards that have no idea how to workout and eat. You can build an impressive natty physique in a few years assuming average genetics
Well muscled and low bf? I don't think so. Maybe if you are under 25 years old and have a decent frame to begin with.

Well muscled and low bf? I don't think so. Maybe if you are under 25 years old and have a decent frame to begin with.
Pm me IL show u my best friend he is natty all his life and is 22

The rougher the area, the more roids in the gym

Gym is pretty popular now (also for oldcels, moms). I'd say only around 10%.
But if talking about young men it's probably around 1/3 of regular gym-goers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8117

I don't find my own women or ethnic women remotely attractive and the personality of ethnic women tend to be evil on average.

+ I would never have kids with an ethnic woman as I don't want them to turn out subhuman and pay for problems that wasn't their fault.
What's your plan for not breeding subhumans? You should pray to pachamama so she grants you the wish of having the WW recombine her genes with her own genes only, leaving your subhuman genes aside, some sort of mitosis, who knows, everything is possible if you wish hard enough.

If you're ethnic your kids will turn out subhuman anyways. Jfl at your kids blaming their shitty features at you and being ashamed when you go pick them up at school.

Plus the fact that you would be tainting her lineage. Fortunately, 99.9% of high value, mentally stable WW are repulsed by ethnics. Foids are dumb but not that dumb.

What's your plan for not breeding subhumans? You should pray to pachamama so she grants you the wish of having the WW recombine her genes with her own genes only, leaving your subhuman genes aside, some sort of mitosis, who knows, everything is possible if you wish hard enough.

At this point they wouldn't even be his kids lmao.

If you're ethnic your kids will turn out subhuman anyways. Jfl at your kids blaming their shitty features at you and being ashamed when you go pick them up at school.

Plus the fact that you would be tainting her lineage. Fortunately, 99.9% of high value, mentally stable WW are repulsed by ethnics. Foids are dumb but not that dumb.

I guess you can't take the subhuman out of a subhuman.

I guess you can't take the subhuman ut of a subhuman.

Keep barking for me, IVF pgd , allows you to choose your kids features, so far eye colour is out soon skin colour and hair colour.

@wereqryan

Roids are pretty common, you can defo build a good physique naturally but it’s gonna take time, how long exactly I cannot say

Keep barking for me, IVF pgd , allows you to choose your kids features, so far eye colour is out soon skin colour and hair colour.

@wereqryan
So say "thanks white man" for inventing gene editing, so all the subhumans don't need to be genocided and can instead change their genes to look and act like a normal human being, while conserving their pheno if so they choose and other subhuman traits.

PS: I love gene editing, i would do so many experiments on my offspring it would be ungodly.

So say "thanks white man" for inventing gene editing, so all the subhumans don't need to be genocided and can instead change their genes to look and act like a normal human being, while conserving their pheno if so they choose and other subhuman traits.

PS: I love gene editing, i would do so many experiments on my offspring it would be ungodly.

Go fuck yourself newcel. I seen your posts trying to play the dark triad guy.

Instead of derailing threads to start arguments just answer the question I originally asked.

Go fuck yourself newcel. I seen your posts trying to play the dark triad guy.

Instead of derailing threads to start arguments just answer the question I originally asked.
I AM THE DARK TRIAD, DESTROYER OF WORLDS.

PS: How would i know? i have a gym at home, so for me 0% of guys on PEDs, YET.

You didn't even understand the link you posted, dumbass.
You can choose which genes to pass on based on which features are possible, from a given genetic pool. If a 100% Southeast Asian couple decides to have a baby they can't decide to give their kid Celtic Green Eyes with that procedure because there is no combination of their genes capable of producing that eye color, they simply don't have the genes. You can only greatly enhance the chances of something that was already possible. Also, things like eye color are much more simple than say, nose or skull shape.

If in the future they invent a way to remove all of your genes, to mutate/change them or add new ones, then yea. But if the kid is not even going to have your genes you might as well adopt one, probably cheaper. And you can do that with a ethnic woman.

In the gym i used to go to, based on appearance alone, i believe it was something around 5% of the people. But this is counting both men and women, young and elderly.

this is about as good as it gets as a natty. Looks good but nothing special

Attachments

• 85800B4B-814F-46F4-9A1D-3B53036FD179.jpeg
    85800B4B-814F-46F4-9A1D-3B53036FD179.jpeg
    119.1 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
this is about as good as it gets as a natty. Looks good but nothing special
Pm me IL show u my friend
He was as big as that on the 2 year mark. At 4 years he is alot bigger and more shredded.