What pill cutter do you use to split 1mg Cabergoline into 4 pieces of .25mg? I'm in Canada btw

alien

alien

Kraken
From what I read about Cabergoline from someone on lookism, it looks like that my problem is the lack of dopamine and maybe too much prolactin. I bet my erectile dysfunction issues would go away completely if I started using Caber .25mg twice a week. And I bet that my motivation issues, energy issues, high-inhibition issues would also be solved.

Buyneedles.ca has a nice pill cutter

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
Any pharmacy should have them. Get one with an actual steel razor blade for an accurate cut.

Buyneedles.ca has a nice pill cutter
I heard they stopped shipping products and replying to customers. I sent them an email like a month ago with no reply.

• So Sad
Reactions: shimada
Any pharmacy should have them. Get one with an actual steel razor blade for an accurate cut.
Shoppers Drug Mart (not sure if you have them in BC) or the local pharmacy at No Frills or Wal-Mart will have em? I haven't seen any in the online listings. But I don't think they list everything in-store online.

Shoppers Drug Mart (not sure if you have them in BC) or the local pharmacy at No Frills or Wal-Mart will have em? I haven't seen any in the online listings. But I don't think they list everything in-store online.
they should if you ask them yeah

yea, at least any pharm in US. Not sure about Canada, they are weird.