What psl do you need to be to hook up casually with these girls

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
47A30CB3 682E 4543 A492 B585FE5EF90D

AA7F875C 6D83 4485 9967 D5AB992D113E

Girl in the middle with the torn pants

you can be 3-5 psl but rich and can get some of those but you will have to make some betabuxx or at least being a 6psl+
minimun is
>above 5'6
>5+/10 PSL
>NT

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
5 and NT , she’s nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Chad only

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71
Really? Would have guessed like 7
I mean if you wanted to guarantee to bang them then yeah it success rate would be really high

But generally at a party in college if ur a 5 with a decent friend group u could def get girls like this once in a while

I mean if you wanted to guarantee to bang them then yeah it success rate would be really high

But generally at a party in college if ur a 5 with a decent friend group u could def get girls like this once in a while
Forreal. Have the people who are saying you need to be 6.5-7 for this becky even been to university or a social setting?

Forreal. Have the people who are saying you need to be 6.5-7 for this becky even been to university or a social setting?

What if you’re not white?

At least PSL 5.5, and being a low inhib bad boy slayer, ded srs. Ofc it gets easier the higher up you go, a PSL 7 wouldnt need to be a low inhib bad boy slayer, he'd get them without trying, but PSL 5.5 is the cut off and requires some sort of game to be run.

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL
6-6.5 for easymode. 5-5.5 if you got game and gymcelled with nice outfit idk.

A girl like this wouldn't even look at me

Legit tall gigachad

Or

Very rich

Women = whores

99.99% percentile so either:
6'5 chad d1 nfl player 11'' dick
OR
under 30 yo billionaire. if you are a billionaire make sure you inject fillers to create the illusion that you are COLLAGEN
OR
professional comedian
jfl if you phaggots unironically think its possible to date those stacies with anything less. if you are anything less than the above, these days, then your looksmax isnt even a human; its an ant nest hole full of ants

OR
under 30 yo billionaire. if you are a billionaire make sure you inject fillers to create the illusion that you are COLLAGEN
OR
professional comedian
jfl if you phaggots unironically think its possible to date those stacies with anything less. if you are anything less than the above, these days, then your looksmax isnt even a human; its an ant nest hole full of ants
Dont kid yourself boyo, I know a guy who'd be rated a PSL 5.5 who slays more than any user here, motherfucker's only 17 and has a slay count in the double digits already, and he slays some qt's too. Methinks having an above average face, being gymcelled and low inhib badboymaxxed is enough to bang these hoes.

OR
OR
professional comedian

No.

Dont kid yourself boyo, I know a guy who'd be rated a PSL 5.5 who slays more than any user here, motherfucker's only 17 and has a slay count in the double digits already, and he slays some qt's too. Methinks having an above average face, being gymcelled and low inhib badboymaxxed is enough to bang these hoes.
COPE im 6'0 manlet gymcel and a khhv. its because im ugly and sub6. FACE HEIGHT FRAME is EVERYTHING

COPE im 6'0 manlet gymcel and a khhv. its because im ugly and sub6. FACE HEIGHT FRAME is EVERYTHING
Idk where you live where 6'0 is manlet, but you must have a normie or below normie face. I guarantee you, if you had even a PSL 5 face your situation would be different, the example I cited is one of a few examples I can think of that are real, granted the guy is 6'1, but he slays stacy's, australian hot chicks man.

Idk where you live where 6'0 is manlet, but you must have a normie or below normie face. I guarantee you, if you had even a PSL 5 face your situation would be different, the example I cited is one of a few examples I can think of that are real, granted the guy is 6'1, but he slays stacy's, australian hot chicks man.
australians grills are ogre like sheep fucker new zealanders. everyone in nz and australia dies of cancer and has wrinkly skin like old raisin. the most hbb grills are eastern europe tbh ngl.

australians grills are ogre like sheep fucker new zealanders. everyone in nz and australia dies of cancer and has wrinkly skin like old raisin. the most hbb grills are eastern europe tbh ngl.
Australian girls are hot man, there's hot white girls, hot asian girls, even some hot indian middle eastern girls. Im telling you man, being PSL 5+, slightly above average height, and low inhib maxxed is enough to slay by running some kinda game, I see it IRL man.

Australian girls are hot man, there's hot white girls, hot asian girls, even some hot indian middle eastern girls. Im telling you man, being PSL 5+, slightly above average height, and low inhib maxxed is enough to slay by running some kinda game, I see it IRL man.
with all due respect chadpreet, COPE COPE COPE COPE COPE. IF YOU ARE SUB8 like me its OGRE