Pay attention to girls bumping into u

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
If ur going out with a girl like maybe just casually and she keeps bumping into u repeatedly throughout it’s probably not an accident

I notice this is something plenty of girls do when they like someone

Or she’s just clumsy but most ppl can walk without bumping into u every 2 seconds

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and vermillioncorefan
Idk man.
My grandma bumps into me when I walk her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, N1666, socialcel and 1 other person
Ofc use ur brain if she’s bumping she’ll probably be throwing out other iois but i notice they like to keep bumping into guys they like I feel like as an excuse to touch or something who knows

If ur going out with a girl like maybe just casually and she keeps bumping into u repeatedly throughout it’s probably not an accident

Or she’s just clumsy but most ppl can walk without bumping into u every 2 seconds
I usually ask them “ do you have a problem“

I usually ask them “ do you have a problem“
Nah nigga u doin it all wrong type shit they be bumping on purpose

One because they wanna walk too close to u, a girl who’s friends with u will act like any guy friend u don’t have ur guy friends bumping into u every time the girls who do this are always really close and they like to do this shit

Like just stand with u and their arm touches urs or something then they look if ur gonna move it away if u don’t they be happy type shit

how do you have all that confidence at high bodyfat? i completely stopped going out once i lost my 6 pack. maybe women don't care too much since it is considered tryhard to have a 6 pack and legit only face height and frame matter

It happened to me once when I was on holiday she was an older woman I think like either late 20s or 30s at least. Only confident women will be this direct most women are not like this they are more subtle.

I bumped my head into stacies ass in college while sitting