• 40+

Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SixFootManlet

SixFootManlet

Kraken
Vote and discuss.

Seems like the oldcel threshold is getting lower and lower as time goes on...

Imo its 35+. Mystics considered this the age of complete maturity, it's the age where you're undeniably in middle age and can no longer be called "young man".
I could also see an argument for 30 but you are not old in your 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, SixFootManlet and EckhartTollemaxx
13+ and still virgin just rope.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3328, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
30's in general. Some people age faster.

For me personally once I have my first child I’m old. It could be 21 or 31

Women define men. An oldcel man is defined by the age of women he attracts, more precisely the age of women he does not attract.

So many PSL autists have told me I'm old now that I'm 25+ :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
5e91951a2b88c8d55d667e736b88d3b7

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Michael Myers
So many PSL autists have told me I'm old now that I'm 25+ :feelscry::feelsbadman::feelsrope:
It makes sense from a perspective of social expectations. You're probably too old to be chasing tail and getting wasted with the boys, now is the age where you should be trying to find a wife and establishing a career.
Or at least, that's how it used to work when our society made sense lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Void and LordNorwood
I'm23 and people think I'm 18-19 even with having good bones, beard( i shave though), and big frame. Don't know why

:feelsrope:

Some guy said I looked like I'd just graduated high school. I felt insulted. I literally look like a teenager when I'm clean-shaven.
You want to look as mature as possible till you finish high school so that you won't get bullied and look young as possible after 23+ to slay jbs imo

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Realistically past no one considers 31+ young

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Fuck,

I realistically won't be able to get surgeries until 35 or so. That's how much more time I need for moneymaxing. I really messed up my life by chosing a liberal arts major and not going picking some IT/comp science degree.

Not teenagers but plenty of people in general do, but there are also different levels to "young"

30, but 90% of my adventures have been since I was 29, so being an oldcel isn't totally bad

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
As soon as your plates are closed you are an old wasted pile of crap. Thank god I look forever 21 even Im 28.

Not teenagers but plenty of people in general do, but there are also different levels to "young"
40 is the cutoff, if you suicide after 40 everyone accepts it

below 40 = oh he could always turn it around, poor guy

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and LordNorwood

Yeah pretty much

Life ends after 30 lol

27. Not virgin but I don't care about anything anymore.

Life as a non chad male is empty and useless.

Thanks for the hope, senpai

Yeah, but oldcel doesn't literally mean your old. It means you've ceased to be young

When 30+ is old, why are @ChadKahn and @DrTony slaying hot 20s girls with 42 and 34? When you are goodlooking, the age doesnt matter. I will fraud my age forever, and looksmax with botox and hardcore skincare.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and DrTony
Youre an oldcel when you start to look old

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1100 and sub6manletnozygos
25 and above your life is over

None,

Oldcel = You look ugly as an old person.

No women in their 20s would call Troy Brad Pitt an oldcel

• +1
  • This poll will close: Feb 10, 2020

25 and above your life is over

THIS.

If you don't already have experience at that point every single woman will think you are a joke (which you are) and not even give you a chance. At 25 you are technically not an oldcel per say, but women still expect a man at that age to have experience. If you don't have any it means you are a loser and they will not give you a chance. In fact even at 20 this is true.

I know this sounds like a troll but I honestly would go as far as calling 20+ oldcel assuming you have no prior experience with women. If you do have experience however and you are only normie tier (or at most chadlite) then I would argue that oldcel starts happening at 30+. Which still isn't very old tbh. For chads it's probably about 40-45.

Anything over norwood 1.5 and/or ability to bang 18/19 y/o girls without having to pay them/beta bucks them

• +1
THIS.

If you don't already have experience at that point every single woman will think you are a joke (which you are) and not even give you a chance. At 25 you are technically not an oldcel per say, but women still expect a man at that age to have experience. If you don't have any it means you are a loser and they will not give you a chance. In fact even at 20 this is true.

I know this sounds like a troll but I honestly would go as far as calling 20+ oldcel assuming you have no prior experience with women. If you do have experience however and you are only normie tier (or at most chadlite) then I would argue that oldcel starts happening at 30+. Which still isn't very old tbh. For chads it's probably about 40-45.
Easy enough to just lie about experience tbh

When 30+ is old, why are @ChadKahn and @DrTony slaying hot 20s girls with 42 and 34? When you are goodlooking, the age doesnt matter. I will fraud my age forever, and looksmax with botox and hardcore skincare.
Holy shit ChadKahn is fucking 42?

35+ or if u have shit collagen and hair then like 25

• +1
Imo its 35+. Mystics considered this the age of complete maturity, it's the age where you're undeniably in middle age and can no longer be called "young man".
I could also see an argument for 30 but you are not old in your 20s

35 is not middle age. Not socially. Mid life starts at 40 or maybe slightly after, mid to late 40s.
35+ or if u have shit collagen and hair then like 25
35 is end of youth, but mid life is dead on at 40.

Dude 40+ is already grandpa tier

Around 25-30 you should have kids