what should i get for my down grown maxilla?

How should I fix

• Total voters
ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
I have a very down grown maxilla due to lack of chewing during puberty

my maxilla is forward af but it grew downwards (ideal maxilla is forwards and upwards)

due to this I have many of the failos associates with this

-undereyes of death

-long nose (not associated with nose bridge just the maxilla elongated the nose downwards)

-gummy smile and overbite

-negatively tilted zygos

I also have the other failos associated with this such as neutral gonions, narrow palate

this is a death tier failo how u niggas think I should correct it?

lefort 2- but only for upwards movement, may fix all these failos instantly

infraorbital rim implants- will only fix undereyes and I'll still have the other failos, albeit they're not nearly as bad as the undereye support but this may lead to an unharmonious result

clench and spam vit k and calcium and pray to gandy

@Dr. Bruh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Liferuiner, Kebab Master, lightskinbengali and 3 others
@Dr. Bruh why just clench? I can understand the bone apposition at the gonions is pretty quick but maxilla may take years to remodel, possibly outside of my prime

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 21044 and poopoohead
Where's the case Lf3

• JFL
Reactions: Kebab Master, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 21048
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Kebab Master, ripcordgod1 and 1 other person
@Dr. Bruh why just clench? I can understand the bone apposition at the gonions is pretty quick but maxilla may take years to remodel, possibly outside of my prime
Depends on your remodeling rate, possibly it could be sped up with diet and supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765

my maxilla is forward af but it grew downwards (ideal maxilla is forwards and upwards)

-undereyes of death

-long nose (not associated with nose bridge just the maxilla elongated the nose downwards)

-negatively tilted zygos

I also have the other failos associated with this such as neutral gonions, narrow palate

infraorbital rim implants- will only fix undereyes and I'll still have the other failos, albeit they're not nearly as bad as the undereye support but this may lead to an unharmonious result

@Dr. Bruh
your maxilla cannot be very foward and very downwards at the same time. What happens is that your jaw is also probab recessed and it gives the illusion of a forward maxilla

• Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and ripcordgod1
your maxilla cannot be very foward and very downwards at the same time. What happens is that your jaw is also probab recessed and it gives the illusion of a forward maxilla
my maxilla is so forward I smile and have no naso folds u can ask @Dr. Bruh

my jaw is also inline with it, could prob be bigger but not anything major to focus on

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

my jaw is also inline with it, could prob be bigger but not anything major to focus on
its just how the maxillary bone grows, it grows a determined amount.
Maxilla_close-up_superior_animation.gif
if it grows downwards, its taking foward growth to do so.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ripcordgod1

Yes @Whatashame his maxilla is very forward grown i actually see people like this pretty often now among zoomers where the maxilla is very forward but also elongated.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
and vitamin k2 is important but vitamin d is more, but calcium is just the holy grail of bone maintaince.

its just how the maxillary bone grows, it grows a determined amount.
Maxilla_close-up_superior_animation.gif
if it grows downwards, its taking foward growth to do so.
Yes but width is also a factor and alveola can stretch even more.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 21044
than its more of a narrow face than a forward maxilla
my fwhr is more than 2 but I do have narrow palate so maybe that's what ur referring to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
than its more of a narrow face than a forward maxilla
Also you are confusing forward growth with ccwr i think. The maxilla can be more forward grown with same rotation angle because both the upper and lower part can get equal advancement.

Worse than mine?
AJFCJaV1KtWErZ7biMEp3bYSQmh6gh-cVz-Sue6R5DB8akl0q1r9yaYr7DmSGGBm9WNQ3Ue2dRh_cptOspaNWJqCuiBK0KQwns0Q-9mwEEzfM4bCDJ8QsWmfGlC0EszAZH9CbJ9JjSZciEu06kaSsg06zUuPBfVR4kJGquMTDjziYyZYGkb5-O702RuIuzU-VX88VCyHn8v9OR1UHf4kdc1nyzYl_HYsoYsOpusqOWaC3mcCO538rPiXdYUBTuK-Krd3OOxktubugXwgbzTE6xuRsblMJ06JH-JR4HiGYtbeIWV91Lnh9vpETp0If2_q9LdrjGyQ5KGOftsiS8P9MzGXKvX1clFza16L7UJFNhQS2N8sSmzeCLRBqKzAquALxcidW_165vI6mMNEpFNq6vVAM_75K3a8_ua61z_B5P12JC8pUgUt0_tY6ZrxUiePuDluPg2hpL3mZrpGGKvPFhV56D6gF-iZd6I1jdO8cOTCJGXP-tyJigtipZyxJqEwWGv3OYAy3U2I7WLV4hHlBR7rxctbISN6A_lwL5dItZ9RY2zAaeoyjGVBHH_QQKWISUfw_iGcxqpx7f0ABPvQe6E90MNjvRNXrDm2TfYuYdZw2AZa8lst1QIBnSlErraWae9yfxB7dNVAt5hlOtODlCVDMs7R0FmCbcxxMFrur5o_0VTneah6djIQ0kDbiMWDcltWH3TWh0UyEGF0r9WurFBQAUJ97il_ijnFGiOPkx7SSVIYfWyLrO1wHPQBb3HEc_eBELFXFhXh6797wStgj4Qj3KkVpIOy3u0skjImNzOdk2CWCkkx8Hwf3UoMhLNHFqkOsI33kLtILrTBvhQhYzh6v77hkJKTjilIJb15AvE3N43sqUTb_YMVX_f2LLllI4W3roMLOlEQeA2GIHbZiBiZKCAJcZ0=w735-h866-s-no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ripcordgod1
answering the question i think the biggest problem is overbite. The classical big nose can get a rhyno, underye can get fillers or implant, gummy smile is not a big failo if simmetric imo. Idk a method to fix overbite or overjet without jaw surgery.

bimax with ccw

• Hmm...
answering the question i think the biggest problem is overbite. The classical big nose can get a rhyno, underye can get fillers or implant, gummy smile is not a big failo if simmetric imo. Idk a method to fix overbite or overjet without jaw surgery.
I forgot to mention I already fixed the overbite with invisalign I also had a posterior open bite which was fixed

invisalign doesn't fix downgrowth tho so I still have the gummy smile

bimax with ccw
my gonial angle is 105 degrees lol I don't need that shit and my jaw is forward

do u not know what I'm talking abt?

I forgot to mention I already fixed the overbite with invisalign I also had a posterior open bite which was fixed

invisalign doesn't fix downgrowth tho so I still have the gummy smile
the problem is that it fixes the problem (Jaw recession) by receding the upper alveolar bone to match

larp faggot fuck you

• JFL
I doubt a surgeon will perform a lefort 3 on you if you're LTN and above.

the problem is that it fixes the problem (Jaw recession) by receding the upper alveolar bone to match
doesn't rlly do shit to bone after sutures fuse nothing happened to my maxilla after it I'm pretty sure

midpalatal is fused but zygomaxillary is not

Last edited:
I doubt a surgeon will perform a lefort 3 on you if you're LTN and above.
I need to sit in dog shit lighting so the doc can see my subhuman undereye area and then he'll agree

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
hm send a pic via pm and i can assess your situation

usually when your maxilla is downswung there is not enough forward growth lol

usually when your maxilla is downswung there is not enough forward growth lol
u can have a forward grown maxilla that didn't grow upwards properly didn't know it was this difficult for some u to understand

as in literally upwards vertically from the infras to the bottom of the lower maxilla, not sloped

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover
are you sure it s forward grown and not because of shitty head posture? does it still look forward when u do a chin tuck?

are you sure it s forward grown and not because of shitty head posture? does it still look forward when u do a chin tuck?
yes it's forward chin tuck whatever wtf does that have to do with anything lol

only proper way to measure is when ur head is in Frankfurt plane thats how I measured

-undereyes of death

-negatively tilted zygos

@Dr. Bruh

How the fuck do you have 2.5k+ posts and still not understand pictures > essay?

Mask out your fucking eyes and post your profile for everyone to see. You ain't the only one with subhuman features.

• +1
Reactions: anticel

-undereyes of death

-negatively tilted zygos

@Dr. Bruh
If it’s the upper part (Lefort 2 area) I’d try fat grafts under the eyes first. It’s the most realistic to get and it’s not invasive. There are no pics tho so idk