What surgeons to consult for eye area?

Taban or Vrcek.

• +1
Reactions: danny phantom and 5.5psl
arent you going with bernardini?
I don't where you live brah. If you're in Europe then it's Bernardini for sure but if you're in America then it's Taban or Vrcek.

• +1
Reactions: dough
Taban but I only saw 2/3 good ascent results
Slide20 2

Good result

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and ripcordgod1
I don't where you live brah. If you're in Europe then it's Bernardini for sure but if you're in America then it's Taban or Vrcek.
I think Bernardini may actually be better than both Vreck and Taban.

arent you going with bernardini?
I actually think Bernardini may be better than both Vreck/Taban what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: dough
dog shit result jfl the infra implant shouldve been bigger look how much loose skin is left
Doctor

you have to find a gl surgeon to have an optimal result

dog shit result jfl the infra implant shouldve been bigger look how much loose skin is left
Isn't Tabans infra implants just off the shelf silicone that will eventually absorb into your skull

Isn't Tabans infra implants just off the shelf silicone that will eventually absorb into your skull
Yes, I haven't heard of custom implants from him. What he calls customization is just him trimming the original implants, JFL.

JFL at those US surgeons charging top dollars for silicon pieces of crap. Revolting

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad
I’m going to consult Vrcek and Douglas. I don’t want to go all the way to Europe for Bernardini and Taban/Massry charge insane prices