What surgeries do I need?? (X-rays included)

basedred

basedred

Bronze
I recently got X-rays of my side profile. What do you guys think? Bimax? Genioplasty? Infraorbitals? What surgeries am I looking at needing, in order to ascend?

Serious answers please

IMG 2230

you should shave your head and skinhead nazimaxx

• +1
Reactions: basedred
just get a genioplasty and upper lip filler.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: basedred and Deleted member 17244
Bimax. bite is off.

trimax rhino and fillers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and basedred
SNA 81, SNB 76 so slight overbite but you are overall recessed. Occlusal plane 15 while ideal is about 5 degrees. Over. Trimax ccw + jaw angle implants or rot

Attachments

• basedred.png
    basedred.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 29167
and dont get genio only OP, it wont do shit. You'll waste money. Bimax ccw is must if you wanna ascend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
26832.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 17244
and dont get genio only OP, it wont do shit. You'll waste money. Bimax ccw is must if you wanna ascend
Okay. Does it look like I could get bimax covered by insurance due to overbite? Or nah?

Okay. Does it look like I could get bimax covered by insurance due to overbite? Or nah?
idk where you live lol. In my coutnry every type of maloclusion is clasified as a free surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and basedred
the only thing that’s stops me from LDARing is my good hair genetics and my height. Otherwise it would be 100% over for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 29167
Bimax with counterclockwise rotation

• +1
Reactions: basedred
SNA 81, SNB 76 so slight overbite but you are overall recessed. Occlusal plane 15 while ideal is about 5 degrees. Over. Trimax ccw + jaw angle implants or rot
bober kurwa, bro u gotta get off this forum, it's not good for ur mental health that u know what ever the fuck sna and snb is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
what do u mean?

Im Polish bro. Larp as a ruski on indian forum. Brutal!
lmao I'm just saying u're spending too much time on this forum if u can measure recession, to koniec

lmao I'm just saying u're spending too much time on this forum if u can measure recession, to koniec
i learned about sna and snb from other forums

i learned about sna and snb from other forums
I need to measure my braincell recession soon bro, I need money for a bimax, at this point I'd sell pics of my ass on onlyfans for it

• +1
Speaking from a bit of experience since I myself need genioplasty (here is my lat ceph for reference). So I would suggest that as a minimum for you. But other poster is right, I honestly think you may benefit from bimax, it depends on how you look from front too imo.

• JFL
Speaking from a bit of experience since I myself need genioplasty (here is my lat ceph for reference). So I would suggest that as a minimum for you. But other poster is right, I honestly think you may benefit from bimax, it depends on how you look from front too imo.
View attachment 2270837
How can we compete with those moggers...

• JFL
Reactions: DefinitelyNT
Why won’t a genioplasty cut it? What if I got one of those 10mm advancement genioplastys?

View attachment 2270837
Am I severely recessed? Would a genioplasty cut it?

Am I severely recessed? Would a genioplasty cut it?
I don't have enough experience to say definitively, but a bimax would almost certainly improve you. You just have to consider the tradeoffs, eg money, recovery, etc. You should consult a surgeon for both