• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker and Anchor_Ship
Bimax ccw + jaw angle implants + infraorbital malar implants

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Acne Victim and Blackgymmax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
In all seriousness bro you need a hair transplant, rhinoplasty, and something to fix your lower third. Consult surgeons.

What u have
Screenshot 20230405 035110 ImageMeter

what u need
Screenshot 20230405 035401 ImageMeter

It should ascend u

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Most people will rate you really low because every retard here frauds their pics - and you are not frauding.

Start with a hair transplant and leanmaxxing, after that you can research on the procedures recommended above my post.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, St.TikTokcel, normie_joe and 2 others
You can’t move the lower jaw that much without also moving the maxilla bro
Alfaro can do that no? what gives a monkey aspect is not the projection of the maxilla but if the nasal base is moved forward too, Alfaro avoids that

But 40k

• +1
Yeah its realistic

mine is bimax + slight genio

That's the ideal projection he should be looking for to ascend imo
And y with jaw implant (ram/angle)

• +1
  • +1
Most people will rate you really low because every retard here frauds their pics - and you are not frauding.

Start with a hair transplant and leanmaxxing, after that you can research on the procedures recommended above my post.
Hes subhuman

• So Sad
Alfaro can do that no? what gives a monkey aspect is not the projection of the maxilla but if the nasal base is moved forward too, Alfaro avoids that

But 40k
It’s impossible unless he has a giga overbite which he doesn’t. He has an overbite for sure, but to get his mandible that much bigger with no maxilla movement would give him a huge underbite

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Deleted member 24789
Yeah its realistic

mine is bimax + slight genio

That's the ideal projection he should be looking for to ascend imo
And y with jaw implant (ram/angle)

That could ascend him. His front would improve a lot too I assume. I don't recommend bimax anymore though, well, at least until I complete knowledge about it's safety.

After reading this thread and some articles I became skeptical of going under general anesthesia. Not sure what you think about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
That could ascend him. His front would improve a lot too I assume. I don't recommend bimax anymore though, well, at least until I complete knowledge about it's safety.

After reading this thread and some articles I became skeptical of going under general anesthesia. Not sure what you think about this
you have to see a before after of his forehead, but with your morph he still looks recessed
yes general anesthesia destroys health bro its a fact lol, it is better to avoid this but if you have no other choice.. idk in any case you must always see a good surgeon because the risks of complications are always present even with the best, now imagine if the surgeon is unknown to you

• +1