What surgeries to achieve this lower third?

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
srs

Attachments

• 2625985_0kami123_before_after.png
    2625985_0kami123_before_after.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Trimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
either bimax+genio or genio+jaw implants

Please consult a maxfac to see if you are a candidate for the former. If mot proceed with the latter

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Bimax followed up with gonion implants

• +1
Reactions: grooxx

Please consult a maxfac to see if you are a candidate for the former. If mot proceed with the latter
Nigger his jaws r fucking recessed he is a candidate u fucking retard. u can have a perfect bite and still get jaw surgery

Also if you are getting that rhino Id recommend the nasion be more projected.

Nigger his jaws r fucking recessed he is a candidate u fucking retard. u can have a perfect bite and still get jaw surgery <<< irrefutable fact
you cant know shit without seeing scans, i dont fire from the hip with surgery recs for strangers on the internet

Anyway, reported for spam and blocked

• Ugh..
Reactions: ItsOver999
you cant know shit without seeing scans, i dont fire from the hip with surgery recs for strangers on the internet

Yeah u r a retard literally everyone knows hes recessed without scans

Congrats everyone that comes to this post now knows u r retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar and kramer

I was thinking of lying to my dentist so I can get free jaw surgery.

Even u fucking know hes recessed without scans thats why u recommended bimax u fucking retard JFL KYS

This website has some of the most braindead people ever

Your dentist is not involved.
How is your occlusion
Do you have sleep apnea

The guy asking u questions I promise u on any chance of me becoming a chad that he is retarded, hes gonna convince u to get implants only which will look retarded because of mentolabial fold. Your jaws are recessed, you are 100% a candidate for bimax i promise on the chance of me not being an indian when i reincarnate , you do not need occlusion problems nor sleep apnea.. (to get surgery free u probably do though)

Last edited:
The guy asking u questions I promise u on any chance of me becoming a chad that he is retarded, hes gonna convince u to get implants only which will look retarded because of mentolabial fold. Your jaws are recessed, you are 100% a candidate for bimax i promise on the chance of me not being an indian when i reincarnate , you do not need occlusion problems nor sleep apnea.. (to get surgery free u probably do though)
Didn't you say trimax before?

Didn't you say trimax before?
Trimax is just bimax + genioplasty, its a made up name, like no max fac will know what u r talking about if u say trimax, its really bimax + genio

Trimax is just bimax + genioplasty, its a made up name, like no max fac will know what u r talking about if u say trimax, its really bimax + genio
and is bimax just bsso?

and is bimax just bsso?
No bimax is bsso + lefort but to get max lower jaw results u probably need counter clockwise rotation which would mean a lefort is needed too, but not necessarily that ur maxilla gets moved forward; just rotated with ur lower jaw.. its unlikely ur maxilla is perfect though, could probably always be moved a few mm

No bimax is bsso + lefort but to get max lower jaw results u probably need counter clockwise rotation which would mean a lefort is needed too, but not necessarily that ur maxilla gets moved forward; just rotated with ur lower jaw.. its unlikely ur maxilla is perfect though, could probably always be moved a few mm
Is dr.ting and walline good surgeons for this? https://la-coms.com/meet-dr-walline/

Is dr.ting and walline good surgeons for this? https://la-coms.com/meet-dr-walline/
They know how to do ccw so.. you can always just know your movements and do morphs to see if u like the movement plans and then its impossible to have a result u dont like.. so sure they're maybe fine i guess. But i havent seen before and afters.

forget what the dumbfucks on here said. BIMAX WONT GET you the morph result. you reduced your mandibular plane angle wich is only achievable via implants.

Your options are:
1. genioplasty for the chin with filler/ bone to the mentolabial fold and jaw implants
2. Bimax and jaw implants

Id go for option 1 if your bite is fine

They know how to do ccw so.. you can always just know your movements and do morphs to see if u like the movement plans and then its impossible to have a result u dont like.. so sure they're maybe fine i guess. But i havent seen before and afters.
Who would you recommend that is in the states it would honestly be helpful to have some surgery reccs for both implant surgeons and the cosmetic ones.

Who would you recommend that is in the states it would honestly be helpful to have some surgery reccs for both implant surgeons and the cosmetic ones.
I dont have any jaw surgeon reccs for in the states, they r all fucking braindead

Dr Eppley though for implants

you cant know shit without seeing scans
Yes, you can. He is recessed and is a candidate for double jaw surgery. He also appears to have bimaxillary protrusion which will be fixed with braces (maybe even extraction) before or after the surgery. Alternatively, the bimaxillary protrusion is not that bad and this is merely an effect of the lack of chin, which is fixed with genioplasty during double jaw surgery.

forget what the dumbfucks on here said. BIMAX WONT GET you the morph result. you reduced your mandibular plane angle wich is only achievable via implants.

Your options are:
1. genioplasty for the chin with filler/ bone to the mentolabial fold and jaw implants
2. Bimax and jaw implants

Id go for option 1 if your bite is fine
Only achievable with implants? What? He needs rotation of the jaws which can only be achieved with bimax.

Only achievable with implants? What? He needs rotation of the jaws which can only be achieved with bimax.
I disregard greycels they are retarded and should not be acknowledged on this forum, fuck these tiktok zoom zooms. Do the same.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
I disregard greycels they are retarded and should not be acknowledged on this forum, fuck these tiktok zoom zooms. Do the same.
How the fuck would you know he needs rotation of the jaws without seeing a scan and what is his oclusal plane. You could say he PROBABLY/ might need it.

Now regarding the implants. Im saying lowering his mandibular plane angle by lowering the gonion, wich is a part of what he did on the morph can only be achieved via implants. im sure you know bimax wont add height to his ramus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online
How the fuck would you know he needs rotation of the jaws without seeing a scan and what is his oclusal plane. You could say he PROBABLY/ might need it.

Now regarding the implants. Im saying lowering his mandibular plane angle by lowering the gonion, wich is a part of what he did on the morph can only be achieved via implants. im sure you know bimax wont add height to his ramus
Valhalar is a retard his post history is terminally low IQ
Screenshot 20230830 122813

Screenshot 20230830 122826

He doesn't fucking know how a proper alignment is for a bimax line, and he keeps recommending these bluepilled surgeons like Gunson :lul:

• +1
Reactions: chemosh
Valhalar is a retard his post history is terminally low IQ
View attachment 2408200
View attachment 2408201
He doesn't fucking know how a proper alignment is for a bimax line, and he keeps recommending these bluepilled surgeons like Gunson :lul:
Holy shit look at him attempting to draw a true vertical line. Fucking discusting. What is worse is actually making a post to spill out his stupidness