What surgeries would be highest roi for me?

RandomGREY

RandomGREY

Bronze
What I need -
  • bimaxillary protrusion surgery
  • rhino
  • almond eye surgeries (infra + cantho/lower eyelid retraction)
  • midface surgeries (infras)
  • chin surgery (genio)
What would ascend me the hardest

My morph

rhino , cantho and ptosis. those upper eyelids are fucked

Infras
Honestly not much else is needed
Your nose and recessed chin is fine for a negro

Infras
Honestly not much else is needed
Your nose and recessed chin is fine for a negro
must escape negrodom - when i remove my bimax protrusion, get a genio, and get bgm style rhino i might be able to consider myself human

What I need -
  • bimaxillary protrusion surgery
  • rhino
  • almond eye surgeries (infra + cantho/lower eyelid retraction)
  • midface surgeries (infras)
  • chin surgery (genio)
What would ascend me the hardest

My morph

I think Genio is the most important for you

Addressing the ethnic bimaxillary protrusion should be top priority
P0LMSpnl

Thread 'Mouth breathers and ethnics! One of the true keys to looking good is ELIMINATING bimaxillary protrusion, yes extractions then DJS' https://looksmax.org/threads/mouth-...y-protrusion-yes-extractions-then-djs.451442/

• +1
Reactions: RandomGREY
LITERALLY EVERYONE IS SAYING A DIFFERENT THING

Addressing the ethnic bimaxillary protrusion should be top priority
View attachment 2408901

Thread 'Mouth breathers and ethnics! One of the true keys to looking good is ELIMINATING bimaxillary protrusion, yes extractions then DJS' https://looksmax.org/threads/mouth-...y-protrusion-yes-extractions-then-djs.451442/
Bro im scared extractions will ruin my face tho cause my upper maxilla is slightly recessed so i might just do bimaxillary protrusion surgery.

bro does not understand any of these surgerys he wants

wait im serious tell me how im wrong i wanna know
i wouldnt do surgery on your eyes, rather softmax to fix your eyebags and fix your goofy eyebrows.

Trimax + midface implants + fat grafts would be great tho you gotta do ur own research on that.

Your nose looks okay from the side but bloated from the front, @Blackgymmax had a great result for the same issue, but im afraid you‘ll get botched.

I didnt say its a bad plan, it just seemed like you dont really know much about them

i wouldnt do surgery on your eyes, rather softmax to fix your eyebags and fix your goofy eyebrows.

Trimax + midface implants + fat grafts would be great tho you gotta do ur own research on that.

Your nose looks okay from the side but bloated from the front, @Blackgymmax had a great result for the same issue, but im afraid you‘ll get botched.

I didnt say its a bad plan, it just seemed like you dont really know much about them
I see
When it comes to trimax, it couldnt be a regular trimax though cause they would have to retract the mouth while advancing the chin, and then the midface implants come in w fat graft to eye area?

I see
When it comes to trimax, it couldnt be a regular trimax though cause they would have to retract the mouth while advancing the chin, and then the midface implants come in w fat graft to eye area?
LF2 is ideal

whats the benefit over just midface implants, is it that it moves nose forward as well?
moves your whole midface, its much more ideal than implants since these can be simply removed and are not „real“

moves your whole midface, its much more ideal than implants since these can be simply removed and are not „real“
But you can't customize LF2 lol (as much as implants) so you can't fix assymetries or reach desired outcome for harmony, there's also risks due to complications happening at surgery and nobody would want to operate on you.

But you can't customize LF2 lol (as much as implants) so you can't fix assymetries or reach desired outcome for harmony, there's also risks due to complications happening at surgery and nobody would want to operate on you.
you can fix asymmetry pretty good with lf2. Why should be limitation of customizing be an issue? what harmony do you get with implants - they do rape your harmony, that‘s why surgeon prefere to work with bone first.

in order to do what lf2 does with implants, you‘d have to do allot, there‘s a picture you can ask @SurgeryEnjoyer to post about the implants imitating lf2, i dont have it but it shows what i mean.

if you put implants on an recessed miface it will still look like shit/uncanny/weird/plastic doll and if any issues accure they just simply gonna take it out and there goes your face.

Moving bone mogs

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and greycel