what surgery reduces wide-set eyes

Lyte

Lyte

Iron
my eyes are 137% apart, my es is 0.47. It is regular for my phenotype and I lowkey haven't noticed it for a while, but now I do I only see a wideset alien in the mirror

obo, i used to want to get one but then i saw a video of how it’s done and i was like hell naaaa

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Lyte
my eyes are 137% apart, my es is 0.47. It is regular for my phenotype and I lowkey haven't noticed it for a while, but now I do I only see a wideset alien in the mirror
Orbital Box Osteotomy.

IMG 1113

IMG 4955

OBO works in both directions
his esr is already in the ideal range but his eyes are too far set... like if you made them perfecly spaced wouldnt his esr go below the ideal range?

his esr is already in the ideal range but his eyes are too far set... like if you made them perfecly spaced wouldnt his esr go below the ideal range?
need pics and scans can't go off peoples own measurements

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tom69 and Zenis
if this question is being asked its already over

Can't epicanthoplasty work?
here’s a video of how obo surgery is done, might make you want to change your mind and just cope

here’s a video of how obo surgery is done, might make you want to change your mind and just cope

ive seen that vid before, i follow giant.implants but like... call me a bitch but bro that's too scary looking for me. and also wideset eyes is not that bad for me cause its perfectly regular for my phenotype and my es is within the ideal range. Maybe my mind will change tho.
that only modifies your eye folds
better than nothing I guess, I was thinking of also doing upper lateral canthoplasty with epicantho.

ive seen that vid before, i follow giant.implants but like... call me a bitch but bro that's too scary looking for me. and also wideset eyes is not that bad for me cause its perfectly regular for my phenotype and my es is within the ideal range. Maybe my mind will change tho.

better than nothing I guess, I was thinking of also doing upper lateral canthoplasty with epicantho.
yeah no worries, i wouldn’t do it either, my eyes aren’t far enough to do that. small tip i have to help hide the distance though is to make a small black mole in between both of your eyes with a type of make up gel/ink pen, doesn’t matter which side, just do it like close to the nose, it makes an illusion to make your eyes seem closer.

• +1
Reactions: Lyte