What surgerys i need for ascend to slayer.

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
I accept all surgerys

pheno transplant

What body fat I look this pic?
A8481A2B 1273 4FAA 9246 EDB23560214B

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, pentamogged9000, Deleted member 31604 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999, Lonenely sigma, Intolerant Aesthete and 1 other person
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Leanmaxxing and ntmaxxing Bruno, we say this everyday but you don't listen.

You already are a good looking ogre HTN.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss
Leanmaxxing and ntmaxxing Bruno, we say this everyday but you don't listen.

You already are a good looking ogre HTN.
Do you think I can ascend to chadlite?

Do you think I can ascend to chadlite?
Not on a portuguese wage. You need to go to Germany or UK to make more money, irmão.

Last edited:
english transplant so that you don't fucking embarrass yourself on the internet

I accept all surgerys

I don’t believe you’re Portuguese. You definitely got some Arab or North African In you. Nothing you can do will make you a slayer. You got good bones already, if you can’t slay now it’s over for you.

I don’t believe you’re Portuguese. You definitely got some Arab or North African In you. Nothing you can do will make you a slayer. You got good bones already, if you can’t slay now it’s over for you.
He’s Portuguese??? Lmfao I thought he was curry or MENAcel

• +1
Reactions: ascenscionisnear
im portuguese. girls say i look italian. i slay in tinder maximum htb i want slay stacylites

My pheno is not good? Girls say I look italian is good
You dont look italian, you look quintessentially, unapologetically, unequivocally rajesh pranjeet

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
He’s Portuguese??? Lmfao I thought he was curry or MENAcel
Kek maybe its weird lighting or something
I dont think he looks bad, but pajeets calling themselves italian is such a meme
But this is way darker than an average portugese ...

I dont think he looks bad, but pajeets calling themselves italian is such a meme
Literally a Carbon copy of this nigga
82528C6E AFC3 4A09 9797 305B421D208B

• JFL
Reactions: Account717
its not pajjets its german girls call me italian

You would do a lot better in life if you were secure about your ethnic identity. You get to be king of the browns, instead of a subhuman of the whites

You would do a lot better in life if you were secure about your ethnic identity. You get to be king of the browns, instead of a subhuman of the whites
but i slay german girls in tinder im not subhuman of whites

cope i not look curry

You literally look Tamil, which is the ideal ethnicity, because you can BICMAX. It’s too easy for Indian Men they got an 8 by 6 dick on average, while cumskins got pathetic 5 by 4 on average.

Just admit you’re a superior Indian Preet.

You literally look Tamil, which is the ideal ethnicity, because you can BICMAX. It’s too easy for Indian Men they got an 8 by 6 dick on average, while cumskins got pathetic 5 by 4 on average.

Just admit you’re a superior Indian Preet.
cope more incel

Attachments

• FECDD5FF-955E-4F50-A9B9-5A7D8FBA25B8.jpeg
    FECDD5FF-955E-4F50-A9B9-5A7D8FBA25B8.jpeg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
cope subhuman
I’m complimenting you yet you are quite hostile. I think you need a brain transplant honestly. You’re too non nt.

1)Your upper jaw is too narrow giving you too wide bigonial width compared to your bizygo breadth, and too narrow upper lip compared to the lower one.

=>MSE
to widen your upper jaw

2)your philtrul is recessed compared to your lower jaw, and your nosetip is downturned

=>lefort I advancement
will move forward your philtrum for better upper lip bone support and more nasal carthilage anterior nasal spine support.

3)Your ipd is good, and pfl fine but due to your huge browridges and nose bridge, more pfl will have a general upper third balancing effect while giving you high tier pfl

=>Tripod Osteotomy
to slightly widen your eyes width
---------------------------
Then soft or common procedures :
-hair transplant
-getting more eye pct with the common surgery
-harmonizing nose job

You gonna have hard time aligning your teeth and working on new lips posture. but definitely doable

Ascension is possible for you.

Moneymaxx

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and Artemis
1)Your upper jaw is too narrow giving you too wide bigonial width compared to your bizygo breadth, and too narrow upper lip compared to the lower one.

=>MSE
to widen your upper jaw

2)your maxilla is recessed compared to your skull and lower jaw, and your cheeks are kinda low.
The good point is your nose length and depth both seem to be fine.

=>Modified Oblique Lefort III
will move up and forward your whole maxilla and front zygo while keeping your nasal maxilla portion intact, but would still give a better look to your nasal carthilages due to moving your anterior nasal spine.

3)Your ipd is good, and pfl fine but due to your huge browridges and nose bridge, more pfl will have a general upper third balancing effect while giving you high tier pfl

=>Tripod Osteotomy
to slightly widen your eyes width
Then soft or common procedures :
-hair transplant
-getting more eye pct with the common surgery if modified oblique lefort III wasn't enough
-harmonizing nose job

Thoses 2 scarysounding surgeries (tripod and mol3) gives great results and are performed on non deformed patients.
Money, finding the surgeon and communicating with him are the key factors.

Try to get as much lateral mse expansion as possible even if it gives a tribe look. it s never a bad thing and you gonna get more pfl after that.
Try to get as much forward and upward mol3 deplacement.

You gonna have hard time aligning your teeth and working on new lips posture. but definitely doable

Ascension is possible for you.

Moneymaxx
How much you rate me and how's much can I ascend after this?