Got told I looked like a catfish by some girls I know

pheno, eyebrows, lips

pheno? eyebrows? ezplain
ur pheno is not attractive to women and eyebros are too thick and big
trust me i know this, ur pheno is ur biggest flaw

I’d gymcel tbh being skinny is worst looksmin there is tbh ngl

Especially for women

fuark that hit hard
Got told I look like a model my second time on a night out. My mate also asked two people to kiss me since I never has before and they did. could have took one further if I wasnt worried what my parents think
Get rid of the moles for full looksmax and u good

Incel Haircut tho

im just white average pheno if not good. your statement makes no sense. plucked my eye rows since. still need to though.
u look russian or balkan or some shit like that, def not average white pheno. stop bitching u asked what was wrong w ur face and im telling u

u look russian or balkan or some shit like that, def not average white pheno. stop bitching u asked what was wrong w ur face and im telling u
fuark didnt even think this was a problem. my british lineage goes back to the 1600s.

fuark didnt even think this was a problem. my british lineage goes back to the 1600s.
its ur biggest flaw tbh, brutal. id also cut my hair if i were u, looks weird

its ur biggest flaw tbh, brutal. id also cut my hair if i were u, looks weird
Doubt it being my biggest flaw if a flaw at all, maybe I dont look american whitd but british white defo

jfl at the BDD on this forum. psl 6, unless your a manlet you shouldn’t struggle to get a gf

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and BigBoy
Doubt it being my biggest flaw if a flaw at all, maybe I dont look american whitd but british white defo
jfl at ur coping
pheno is shit and u can never change it, its why ur incel

can you morph me without moles?

7PYoPBm.jpg

And with your nose fixed

Fzx6rNK.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Wool
Holy shit. You probably have the best eye area in this forum.

jfl at ur coping
pheno is shit and u can never change it, its why ur incel
haha I couldnt look whiter if I tried just because im not pale as shit like you or something.
Holy shit. You probably have the best eye area in this forum.
eyeashes are better now thanks to castor oil

i get massive soyboy vibes from you

what gives them off

fuark that hit hard
Got told I look like a model my second time on a night out. My mate also asked two people to kiss me since I never has before and they did. could have took one further if I wasnt worried what my parents think
JFL why do you ask here then if you get so much validation in real life

Slayer
Why the fuck are you on this forum

JFL why do you ask here then if you get so much validation in real life
so much? it was one night, and shortly after you still feel like shit.

so much? it was one night, and shortly after you still feel like shit.
True. I always feel like the worst subhuman on earth when I spend too much time on here or on incel forums.
Was basically "forced" to go to a party and got called cute there. I went there feeling like a subhuman and left feeling really good but that feeling wore off quickly.

I understand why you care about it so much.
True. I always feel like the worst subhuman on earth when I spend too much time on here or on incel forums.
Was basically "forced" to go to a party and got called cute there. I went there feeling like a subhuman and left feeling really good but that feeling wore off quickly.
Yeah I feel the same way. I hate going out to places when feeling subhuman I literally cannot function when I feel like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39