45.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 10.10.16 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-08-07 at 10.10.16 (2).jpeg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, Banasura and Deleted member 24929
ugly kid.
go fuck yourself.

fuck off back to tiktok too. focus on studies, child. not tiktok boys who you want to be like for girls attention.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, IHeightMogU, chrisN and 6 others
kill yourself nigga

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, IHeightMogU, latin mogger and 2 others
Kys retarded mutt

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, FacialStructure404, IHeightMogU and 2 others
looks like a feminine twink who gets stuffed by nigger cock daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, Arditi, j3mPilled and 1 other person
It's already the thousandth account I've created and the comments are just full of it, no problem telling me to kill myself, just say what fucks with my harmony. if i'm ugly then it's easy to say
U know whats greycel?

It's already the thousandth account I've created and the comments are just full of it, no problem telling me to kill myself, just say what fucks with my harmony. if i'm ugly then it's easy to say
i think its ur eyes. theyre too round and small. grow lashes

mid face and lower third now leave the forum faggot

i think its ur eyes. theyre too round and small. grow lashes
thanks bro, but i think what you like the most is my long face and my round nose, do you agree?

lol you have no dimorphism

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181 and Arditi
thanks bro, but i think what you like the most is my long face and my round nose, do you agree?
ur face and nose doesnt look that long in the front. maybe in some certain angles

your phenotype brutally failos u

specify bro, I'm a dumb idiot, I can't speak your language
your lower third is compact there is no define features giving off the illusion that you have chubby cheeks, your eyes are too round and your mid face looks long could just be the angles and you look like a kid

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arditi, FacialStructure404, chrisN and 2 others
youre never ever gonna be a pretty boy. fucking hate pretty boy wannabes.

youre NEVER going to be famous on tiktok or be one of those tiktok pretty boys.

stop dreaming of girls in your comments and female attention, you fucking loser kid.

we are not here to help you. nor do we care about you, nor does anyone. go get a job, read some books accept youre not "pretty" you fucking weirdo.

youre never ever gonna be a pretty boy. fucking hate pretty boy wannabes.

youre NEVER going to be famous on tiktok or be one of those tiktok pretty boys.

stop dreaming of girls in your comments and female attention, you fucking loser kid.

we are not here to help you. nor do we care about you, nor does anyone. go get a job, read some books accept youre not "pretty" you fucking weirdo.
you can relax brother, i will be deleting my account as soon as mods delete this post, if you hate me so much get this post taken down

you can relax brother, i will be deleting my account as soon as mods delete this post, if you hate me so much get this post taken down
find some real puporse in your life.

stop being so desperate for female attention

find some real puporse in your life.

stop being so desperate for female attention
I wasn't desperate bro, really desperate I'm now knowing that you can't delete posts

No one tell him what fucks with harmony :feelskek:

kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Ur not Chico and u will never be a Chico, ur delusional in ur beliefs that u r anywhere close to pretty boy but in realty u literally 12. At 18 ur face will morph and it will be apparent, what separates actual pretty boy archetype from u is they are the same age as Chad but facially looking 10 years younger.

Stfu nigger

Go slay 12 year olds and save your worries for later life

Ur not Chico and u will never be a Chico, ur delusional in ur beliefs that u r anywhere close to pretty boy but in realty u literally 12. At 18 ur face will morph and it will be apparent, what separates actual pretty boy archetype from u is they are the same age as Chad but facially looking 10 years younger.
Go slay 12 year olds and save your worries for later life
Stfu nigger
kill yourself

ok bro i will be deleting the account and killing myself just get the post deleted

Be white

• +1
Reactions: j3mPilled
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeyn and FacialStructure404
kill yourself

I don't want dimorphism, I want to be a pretty boy
If you take the advice from here you're just gonna end up a botched ugly social reject.

• +1
Reactions: grooxx
You look good but the clock is ticking. You mostly depend on youth if you want to survive past age 25 you need more bone mass. Narrow lips is your worst ratio problem.

It's so over for you

You got harmony my man
Drink 2L of water and don’t be fat during puberty
You will look good at end of puberty, just be patient and genuinely get off this site
It will ruin your mentality and puberty is meant to be a natural thing, don’t start making your body into a test subject for science you will end up worse
Good luck in your life man, but genuinely just leave and don’t really think about this site again
Trust me fam

• +1
Reactions: grooxx
JoinedAug 7, 2023
fuck you
kill yourself ugly fagg

leave site ugly bitch

you're not ugly lol

please be normal people and don't tell me to kill myself
You are still so young, you have a nice face. Wait for the end of your puberty before worrying about hardmaxxes.

For now, just clothmaxx and hygienemaxx

But pls don't listen to what people say here about you being ugly. Here there is so much violent people who only care about keeping this website discrete.

Keep in mind, you look good man. You are just young. Your bones will keep on growing till you are twenty years old so for now, focus on being extrovert, and softmaxxes. AND THAT'S ALL.
your appearance is not a problem, with all due honesty.

As well, most girls of your age don't like boys of the same age because they literally look like kids. Just wait, and you will have the attention you deserve.

your harmony is actually good but you need more bonemass which could be achieved with implants once you're olded