What are the benefits and harms of Intermittent Fasting

Iuri._rosa

Iuri._rosa

I hate how I look
A lot of people talk about the benefits, but they never talk about the disadvantages of intermittent fasting, could anyone tell me?

i think decrease of igf1

i think decrease of igf1
Exactly, but I wanted to know other effects besides that, such as lack of hormone production, libido, hair production, probably fucks everything

pretty sure it spikes cortisol

• +1
Reactions: Iuri._rosa and Donkeyballs
When you are fasting you are suppressing your natural desire to eat, your ghrelin spikes and so do stress factors like cortisol.
You are basically inhibiting your body of getting any nutrients. it has been shown to decrease tetosterone, both directly and indirectly, it also decrease thyroid hormones which is has a significant effect on hair growth, etc.

When you are fasting you are suppressing your natural desire to eat, your ghrelin spikes and so do stress factors like cortisol.
You are basically inhibiting your body of getting any nutrients. it has been shown to decrease tetosterone, both directly and indirectly, it also decrease thyroid hormones which is has a significant effect on hair growth, etc.
Bro, I really noticed a lack of libido and hair loss, and when I saw this I already knew it was Intermittent fasting, because I was fasting for 22 hours, and I only had one big meal, but I think it's not enough

pretty sure it spikes cortisol
Really, and sometimes it messes with my sleep, I lie down to sleep and I'm full of hunger and anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
lowers cancer risk

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel