What things can i take to maximise bone growth?

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog
What vitamins can i take? I can't get HGH since it is too expensive, although i could try and make up some BS about my mental health, and then the health service will probably give it to me.

Too late now

why? i grew over an inch this year already.
I grew 3 cm but guess what, none of this vitamin, MK 677 or whatever bullshit is gonna work. Nutrition is only important during childhood and early teens.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I wouldnt go into peptides or gh untill your growth slows down a lot tbh

• +1
I grew 3 cm but guess what, none of this vitamin, MK 677 or whatever bullshit is gonna work. Nutrition is only important during childhood and early teens.

supplements not gonna work if your a skinny faggot like urself with a bad diet and dont even go to gym

• +1
ok, my bad for taking it the wrong way. I thought you meant my plates were closed. I sleep a lot, and will try to sleep 9hrs a day (will be super hard tho) and train for 2hrs a day, eat green veg and meats. None of that soy boy tofu stuff.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
supplements not gonna work if your a skinny faggot like urself with a bad diet and dont even go to gym
What does that have to do with anything? We're talking height here, not frame or anything else. And my diet is homemade shit.

I wouldnt go into peptides or gh untill your growth slows down a lot tbh
thanks for the advice. I am 6ft 2 so i will probs never be able to get HGH legally.
keep this cancer talk out of my thread. How do you know about this guy's life?
What does that have to do with anything? We're talking height here, not frame or anything else. And my diet is homemade shit.
[/QUOTE
i eat proper food as well.

sorry fag i missunderstood
thanks for the advice. I am 6ft 2 so i will probs never be able to get HGH legally.

keep this cancer talk out of my thread. How do you know about this guy's life?

why would u want to get taller at 6'2 jfl

adding more height at ur current state is not going to make u to a chad or anything, for what reason do u even want to grow?

ja ja ja i am a fag right? lmao, you would never have the guts to say that to my face

so HGH is meant to be taken pre teens?

i didnt say that to u you retard

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

adding more height at ur current state is not going to make u to a chad or anything, for what reason do u even want to grow?

why not be taller? 6ft 5 is better than 6ft 2. At that height, you will stand out from the crowd. 9/10 face + 6ft 5 > 9/10 face + 6ft 2

Flashbacks to Nibba calling this place a mental asylum.
why not be taller? 6ft 5 is better than 6ft 2. At that height, you will stand out from the crowd. 9/10 face + 6ft 5 > 9/10 face + 6ft 2
Bhai, above 6'1-6'2 height is meaningless. Unless you wanna ogre maxx.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, SayNoToRotting and Framletgod
yh i know that know. Still, keep the toxicity in discord or fortnite and out of educational threads.
Flashbacks to Nibba calling this place a mental asylum.

Bhai, above 6'1-6'2 height is meaningless. Unless you wanna ogre maxx.
im kinda new to this forum, so i think people are replying to me when they aren't/

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
yh i know that know. Still, keep the toxicity in discord or fortnite and out of educational threads.

im kinda new to this forum, so i think people are replying to me when they aren't/

did you come from lookism? if yes then kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
just download an app like cronometer and make sure to (give or take) cover you macros and micros most days.

most probably, you might need to supp vitK every 4-5 days, and up foods with magnesium and potassium.
(google "vitamin k chris masterjohn" for a detailed resourse on that)

you're already tall. the ROI of taking supps or drugs is very low in your case.
not smart

• +1
How are 6‘2 guys even wasting a single thought about heightmaxxing is utterly beyond me

How are 6‘2 guys even wasting a single thought about heightmaxxing is utterly beyond me
just download an app like cronometer and make sure to (give or take) cover you macros and micros most days.

most probably, you might need to supp vitK every 4-5 days, and up foods with magnesium and potassium.

not smart
i won't take drugs dude, i will just max my height as much as i can.
i am still growing so change the "guy" to a boy

not smart
Holy crap dude, thanks for the guide you told me to google. It has a ton of info on it. Here,have a like.