What things have deadlines to fix?

Roge

Roge

Heightfidence and faceonality
Name things that have deadlines to fix.
Eg. rhino can be done at 22 same as at 32, but height can't be altered after 18-20.
Jaw implants can be placed at 20 or 30, but MSE has deadline ≈15

Would really appreciate replies about surgeries with deadlines or things that you can fuck by yourself by doing something wrong and you can't fix them after (eg. annihilating collagen and having skin of 60y while being 25y)

low bodyfat at 20

if you reach 30 and never had low bodyfat at 20 you will never taste your prime

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Roge
High iq @ccwarrior tell me about such surgeries

but height can't be altered after 18-20
Height, but it's really the frame that makes the difference

Doing sports and gym for high test and dimorphism in puberty
Don't be too lean until your are 20, fat kids are taller
You can't fix your social life after 25, probably after 17 it's hard to turn around, even after 12 yo and it's indicative you will have problems bonding with people that last forever
You won't experience normal relationships if you are virgin at 20
If you missed out on teen love once you understand the mutual real feelings and tight pussy you will never experience it devastates you
You will end up understanding your gf lost her virginity at 15 and felt real love for 5 or 6 other guys some of them 4 or 5 years older than her and you are just the next guy she didn't feel shit about and dumped for a more NT dude 3 months later
You can't fix your grades after 16, can be the difference between a good or bad job

In truth everything seems too late if you are not at least average, not even in looks but in all of these events or milestones
For many the deadline is the moment of their conception, it's over as soon as it started

• +1
Reactions: Roge and LancasteR
Your clavicles stop broadening skeletally at 23-25.
You can amplify it if you work out and make use of 100% of your upper body strength in workouts until failure.
And fyi MSE can be done at anytime, just after 18 you need a surgically assisted midsutural split.

• +1
Reactions: Roge and NordicLeonhard

You can't fix your social life after 25, probably after 17 it's hard to turn around, even after 12 yo and it's indicative you will have problems bonding with people that last forever
If you missed out on teen love once you understand the mutual real feelings and tight pussy you will never experience it devastates you
You will end up understanding your gf lost her virginity at 15 and felt real love for 5 or 6 other guys some of them 4 or 5 years older than her and you are just the next guy she didn't feel shit about and dumped for a more NT dude 3 months later
You can't fix your grades after 16, can be the difference between a good or bad job

In truth everything seems too late if you are not at least average, not even in looks but in all of these events or milestones
For many the deadline is the moment of their conception, it's over as soon as it started
interesting about all this sicoal things but I dont care about them tbh. what i care is looks and to be able to fix all flaws until its too late

interesting about all this sicoal things but I dont care about them tbh. what i care is looks and to be able to fix all flaws until its too late
Having no friends and social status is the biggest flaw
Subhumans are happy, successful and in relationships because they are social

Im still virgin at 22 is it over?

Having no friends and social status is the biggest flaw
Subhumans are happy, successful and in relationships because they are social
I dont care about this, all i care is lms at this point. Thankfully i find .org not because of hopelessness

• So Sad
Reactions: marek937
Literally everything. Surgery is cope, life ends at 18 when JB becomes illegal.