what to do once I get out of school.

username2

username2

Iron
I'm 17 in my last year of highschool. I finish school in November and I want to start to study money and put together a plan to make some good cash when I finish school. I cant really save up at the moment because my employer is only giving me 2-4 hours a week and its just enough to cover my gas. I'm applying for new jobs all the time but I train 5 times a week for sprinting and its pretty hard to find part time work when I'm busy almost everyday afterschool and my weekends are full. I want an online source of income set up for when I finish school so I can focus on training and have enough money to be comfortable.

Unless you plan on being a doctor or dentist don't go to university unless you get into a top school.

I would say work for 2/3 years if you're still a broke bum then you have to career max.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Kamui
I'm 17 in my last year of highschool. I finish school in November and I want to start to study money and put together a plan to make some good cash when I finish school. I cant really save up at the moment because my employer is only giving me 2-4 hours a week and its just enough to cover my gas. I'm applying for new jobs all the time but I train 5 times a week for sprinting and its pretty hard to find part time work when I'm busy almost everyday afterschool and my weekends are full. I want an online source of income set up for when I finish school so I can focus on training and have enough money to be comfortable.
study or fuck bitches or make money.

become a business man
wolf of wall street GIF

your a chad , you will succeed in life even if you were a bum . Stupid fucking chads i swear ,coming to looksmaxx to become even more chaddier.All you chads should just drop dead! I CAN'T BREED!!!!!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
Go to university.

Influencermaxx retard

robberymaxx, worst case scenario is prison and there are no truecels in prison

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
Suimaxx

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Unless you plan on being a doctor or dentist don't go to university unless you get into a top school.

I would say work for 2/3 years if you're still a broke bum then you have to career max.
This, only choose high IQ career choices like engineering, programming, doctor, dentist etc don’t go to college, you’ll just end up a wagie for the rest in your life and in student debt

I'm 17 in my last year of highschool. What do I do when I finish high school?

Walk around your city looking at all the BBCs with white women

dont wageslave and buy a vehicle to work as a freelance driver.

Look at your skills and find what pays best with those skills. Good at math and specifically risk and statistics? Become an actuary you will make bank. Good at natural sciences and do you have good hands? Become a cardiologist.

your a chad , you will succeed in life even if you were a bum . Stupid fucking chads i swear ,coming to looksmaxx to become even more chaddier.All you chads should just drop dead! I CAN'T BREED!!!!!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
thats jordan barrett you gaynigger