what tretinoin cream Is Better for acne

Just get canthoplasty u nigga

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and goo25
Tazarotene but don't use it right away. First use tret 0.025 or adapelene then tret 0.5, 0.1 and only then taz

• +1
Reactions: goo25
tazarotene works by binding to different receptors than tretinoin and it's stronger and works faster, but you will have more irritation that's why you should build up gradually like i told u. It's also better at filling up acne scars

tret is the most studied and the oldest retinoid, that's why everyone recommends it.

adapelene is relatively new and it's been found to work similiarly for acne but worse for anti aging, also it is less irritating that's why you can buy it OTC in the US

ofc don't forget to moisturize and use sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and goo25
tazarotene works by binding to different receptors than tretinoin and it's stronger and works faster, but you will have more irritation that's why you should build up gradually like i told u. It's also better at filling up acne scars

tret is the most studied and the oldest retinoid, that's why everyone recommends it.

adapelene is relatively new and it's been found to work similiarly for acne but worse for anti aging, also it is less irritating that's why you can buy it OTC in the US

thanks a lot man

Tarzortene just works faster and stronger on acne; Tretinoin mogs in the end, so it’s pointless not to use Tret.

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Tarzortene just works faster and stronger on acne; Tretinoin mogs in the end, so it’s pointless not to use Tret.
once you got rid of acne and the scars, yes

slam taz on already

did b5 megadose work for you?

I was taking 3g of b5 and I am now bringing the dose down to see how much will allow me to stay acne free.

all the time i had 2/1 ratio with l cysteine and l carnitine to avoid hair thinning (so 3g of b5 and 1,5g of both) and b complex some hours before the b5 and some biotin a few hours after b5

I also increased the dose gradually, week by week, to avoid hair thinning

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I was taking 3g of b5 and I am now bringing the dose down to see how much will allow me to stay acne free.

all the time i had 2/1 ratio with l cysteine and l carnitine to avoid hair thinning (so 3g of b5 and 1,5g of both) and b complex some hours before the b5 and some biotin a few hours after b5

I also increased the dose gradually, week by week, to avoid hair thinning
WHats a good source for b5?