What type of minoxidil should i start using? (15M)

Which is the best option?

• Topical minoxidil

• Topical minoxidil orally

• Oral minoxidil

Results are only viewable after voting.
LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Kraken

15y with brutally thin and fine hair + 5head

"topical minoxidil orally" :lul:
use topical btw, oral legit kills

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, socialcel and LooksThinker
would you want really really really thick hair? I'd trade my thick hair with thin any day tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot, Sushifart and LooksThinker
Doesn't topical fuck up your collagen? It's also high maintenance as fuck to do it everyday

the type of person to tell you to kys online

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Sushifart, Lokki and 2 others
would you want really really really thick hair? I'd trade my thick hair with thin any day tbh
Nice larp, thick hair is 10x better

look how zero volume it has from this angle

• +1
Reactions: Lokki and viniciz
Nice larp, thick hair is 10x better
View attachment 2851497
look how zero volume it has from this angle
Not even larping. Thick hair is shit and hard to style nicely. thin hair is easier to move around not thicker. I wouldn't want as thin as yours but not as thick as mine. Once you will have thick hair after minoxidil you will see its not worth it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pierrot and LooksThinker
Not even larping. Thick hair is shit and hard to style nicely. thin hair is easier to move around not thicker. I wouldn't want as thin as yours but not as thick as mine. Once you will have thick hair after minoxidil you will see its not worth it
I will never be able to get too thick hair with my hair genetics anyways

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
I will never be able to get too thick hair with my hair genetics anyways
Doesn't matter, eventually with minoxidil and derma rolling your hair will get thicker and look better so don't worry bro. most important thing is that you aren't balding

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pierrot, Sushifart and LooksThinker
hair thickness doesn't matter that much tbh

just grow your hair out i have fine but long hair and lots of volume

Topical with microneedling would be the best combo for reducing sides and getting regrowth

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Doesn't matter, eventually with minoxidil and derma rolling your hair will get thicker and look better so don't worry bro. most important thing is that you aren't balding

I will 100% start balding when i hit my early 20s but it is what it is

hair thickness doesn't matter that much tbh

just grow your hair out i have fine but long hair and lots of volume
it actually matters a lot

my hair is this tier without styling

U overestimate it, all side effects I saw in my case is weird feeling in your legs (I don’t know if that’s the cause) and weird stains when u close your eyes or open them

• Hmm...
U overestimate it, all side effects I saw in my case is weird feeling in your legs (I don’t know if that’s the cause) and weird stains when u close your eyes or open them
that's only you, just because you didn't feel shit doesn't mean anything. lots of people had big side effects. this is why i fucking hate the people of this forum. you're absolutely fucking retarded. just because u didnt feel shit doesnt mean other people won't too. fucking retard.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
try and make it wavier so it stands up more
I could start getting perms but it's pointless if i don't start using minoxidil

• +1
No don't, never get a perm. Just stay consistent, buy a derma roller and minoxidil and it will grow

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and LooksThinker
No don't, never get a perm. Just stay consistent, buy a derma roller and minoxidil and it will grow
yeah perms would be pretty harsh for my thin hair

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
have you consulted a hairstylist (not a barber)

because if not then you should

have you consulted a hairstylist (not a barber)

because if not then you should
Yes i have but they cannot usually make moder male haircuts

this is what it ended up the last time

that's only you, just because you didn't feel shit doesn't mean anything. lots of people had big side effects. this is why i fucking hate the people of this forum. you're absolutely fucking retarded. just because u didnt feel shit doesnt mean other people won't too. fucking retard.
If someone want to do something u shouldn’t discourage them, especially when it can benefit them

Yes i have but they cannot usually make moder male haircuts
View attachment 2851528
this is what it ended up the last time
i think if you grew it out (with or without minox) and pushed it back instead of forward it could stand up a bit and look nicer

grow out the sides especially

• +1
i think if you grew it out (with or without minox) and pushed it back instead of forward it could stand up a bit and look nicer

grow out the sides especially
Yeah i have grown it out these 2months and that my original post was my hair 1month after that haircut

i think your hair density is what is causing this rather than the thickness of individual follicles

dyeing it a darker color could help as well if that's something you're willing to consider

• +1
i think your hair density is what is causing this rather than the thickness of individual follicles

dyeing it a darker color could help as well if that's something you're willing to consider
I have planned to dye it this summer, but yeah you are right my hair is very thin in density

• +1
DHT is very important for your development and oral minox (fin) would fuck you up

• +1